    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 24, 2011

      Sunday, July 24 2011 Issue #3550

      It's been a quiet weekend as far as wrestling news go, although you can't
      say that about the rest of the world news though! A big shout-out goes to
      all our readers from Norway who have been through a pretty tragic few days.

      If you haven't updated the W-O Android app, please do so through the Amazon
      Appstore. The old version was taken offline a few minutes ago and no updates
      will be pushed to it.

      > BRYAN TO CASH IN AT WRESTLEMANIA
      - The winner of the Smackdown Money In The Bank ladder match, Daniel Bryan,
      revealed on Friday's show that he would be cashing in in Miami, Florida, at
      WrestleMania. Bryan was interviewed by Michael Cole, who called his win a
      "fluke" and told him he doesn't deserve to be a champion. The former Nexus
      member told Cole that unlike everyone else who won the match before, he will
      tell the world when he would be cashing it in - at WrestleMania 28. So it
      looks like Bryan has just either inserted himself in one of the main events
      for next year's blockbuster show or he plans to cash in following one of the
      two title matches.

      > KELLY KELLY AT THE SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON
      - The always beautiful WWE Diva and current champion Kelly Kelly attended
      Comic-Con on Friday in San Diego, California, and attended two parties while
      in the area. The Divas champion first hit the red carpet at Maxim's
      celebration of FX and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment at Hotel
      Solamar and then moved to the Camp Playboy party presented by Sony Pictures
      and KRU Vodka. You can see five photos of the blond bombshell at the red
      carpet arrivals at http://w-o.it/p5HEPB

      > KANE OFF TV FOR A FEW MONTHS
      - WWE.COM is reporting that former World champion Kane will be out for at
      least three months after he fractured his fibula following his match against
      Randy Orton. Mark Henry attacked the Big Red Machine after the street fight
      match with a steel chair, giving him the same treatment Kane's former tag
      team partner the Big Show received at the hands of the world's strongest
      man. WWE.COM quoted company doctor Michael Sampson saying that due to the
      potential complications of such a severe injury, Kane could be out for
      longer than three months.

      > PUNK SHOWS UP AT INDY EVENT, PRAISES INDY WRESTLER
      - CM Punk showed up at the AAW Wrestling event yesterday at the Berwyn
      Eagles Club in Berwyn, Illinois, and cut a promo putting over indy pro
      wrestler Gregory Iron. Iron was just finishing a match against Punk's best
      friend Colt Cabana when Punk came out to the ring without the WWE title. "I
      apologize in advance for my language but you're f**king awesome," Punk told
      Iron. "You overcome more than I ever have just waking up every morning. I
      saw something special watching you in this ring," he continued as an
      emotional Iron stood in the corner. "Don't ever let anybody tell you that
      you can't be whatever you want to be." Punk then celebrated with Iron and
      Cabana in the ring before heading backstage. You can see the video at
      http://w-o.it/r8myqr

      > ULTIMATE WARRIOR JOINS FACEBOOK
      - After joining the worlds of Twitter and YouTube following the death of
      Macho Man Randy Savage, the Ultimate Warrior has now opened his official
      Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/OfficialUltimateWarrior. The former
      WWE champion spent most of his days on Twitter and YouTube bashing Hulk
      Hogan when he started his online presence, leading to a fifty seven minute
      video bashing of Hogan. Warrior has almost 41,000 fans following him on
      Twitter, and only follows two - Steve Austin and CM Punk!