    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011

      Saturday, July 2 2011 Issue #3539

      Yes yes we're early today, very early. I hope you guys will have a great 4th
      of July weekend - well at least to those who celebrate it. It's always nice
      to have Monday off, right?

      > RAW BRAND BEGINS AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND TOUR
      - The RAW roster began a six day tour in Australia and New Zealand yesterday
      with one show every day, meaning they will spend their 4th of July holiday
      on the road once again. The tour kicked off in Sydney yesterday at the Acer
      Arena followed by Melbourne at the Rod Laver Arena today, Perth at the
      Burswood Dome on Sunday, Adelaide at the Adelaide Entertainment Centre on
      July 4 and then at Brisbane on Tuesday at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre.
      The tour wraps up on Wednesday, July 6 at the Vector Arena in Auckland, New
      Zealand.

      > LIVE RAW EVENT RESULTS FROM 07/01 IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
      - W-O Newsletter reader Geoffrey attended the live WWE event in Sydney,
      Australia, yesterday and sent in the following results: Rey Mysterio
      defeated CM Punk; Kelly Kelly and Beth Phoenix defeated Bella Twins; Zack
      Ryder defeated Primo; Evan Bourne defeated Jack Swagger; Dolph Ziggler
      defeated Kofi Kingston; David Otunga and Michael McGillicutty defeated
      Santino & Koslov; Alex Riley defeated Miz in a street fight; John Cena
      defeated R Truth. Ryder, Riley and Cena received the biggest pops of the
      night while the award for most heat goes to The Miz.

      > SUMMERSLAM 2011 PPV POSTER
      - The poster for SummerSlam has been released featuring a background of
      downtown Los Angeles destroyed and on fire with Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston,
      Sin Cara and John Cena all "flying out" from the background. This is the
      first time that Sin Cara has been on a WWE pay-per-view poster. The show
      airs on Sunday, August 14 from the STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, California
      and is sponsored by 7 Eleven. You can see the poster at http://w-o.it/lZ40K6

      > MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCHES PARTICIPANTS ANNOUNCED
      - A total of sixteen WWE Superstars will compete in two Money in the Bank
      ladder matches at the upcoming self-titled pay-per-view on July 17. The RAW
      Superstars will be Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, R-Truth,
      Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, The Miz, and Alex Riley while from the
      Smackdown side there will be Kane, Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett,
      -Cody Rhodes, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater and Sheamus. None of the sixteen
      have won the match before although some of them like Kane and Kofi Kingston
      have participated in MITB ladder matches previously. The show takes place
      from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, Illinois, the site of WrestleMania 22
      and CM Punk's home town.

      > CAUSE OF DEATH OF MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE RELEASED
      - Bay News 9 in Tampa, Florida, is reporting that according to the Pinellas
      County Medical Examiner, Macho Man Randy Savage died from natural cause with
      the official cause of death ruled as Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease.
      The autopsy performed the next day after his death revealed that the former
      WWE and WCW champion had an enlarged heart with severe atherosclerosis of
      his coronary arteries. Atherosclerosis occurs when the development of fat in
      the coronary arteries turns to calcium, blocking the arteries. Savage died
      at the emergency room at Largo Medical Center on May 20 after a head-on car
      crash with a tree. His wife was with him in the passenger seat. The medical
      examiner ruled out the collision after seeing only minor abrasions and
      bruising of the skin as a result of the accident. Toxicology reports came
      back negative for alcohol as well.

      > MEDICAL EXAMINER SAYS SAVAGE DIED INSTANTLY
      - The Pinellas Medical Examiner office told TBO.COM that the car crash that
      Macho Man Randy Savage was involved in had nothing to do with his death. "He
      had sustained no trauma from that crash," said the ME Office Director of
      Investigations William Pellan. "So the crash had nothing to do with his
      death. He just happened to be driving when he had a cardiovascular event."
      Pellan added that Savage might have had a heart attack although there's no
      evidence of it because he died right away. "He may have had some type of
      arrhythmia and his heart stopped beating, or his heart may have simply
      stopped beating."