    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011

      Monday, May 2 2011 Issue #3503

      Ah what a day! Wake up to the news of Osama Bin Laden getting his brains
      shot....and then get stuck in traffic for what it seemed like forever. Great
      way to start Monday morning folks.

      Wrestling News Live returns tonight with your hosts TreyDawg and JJ $exay at
      11:30PM EST to discuss the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, RAW, all the week's
      news and more. I wonder if "Dusty Rhodes" will make another appearance
      tonight. He was on fire last week. Anyway, it's all happening at
      http://w-o.it/wnlive.

      And remember you can bid on our framed autograph board from WrestleReunion
      2011 at http://w-o.it/k00lQp . It was signed by Bruno Sammartino, Tommy
      Dreamer, Carlito, Winter, Scott Steiner, Cowboy Bob Orton, Nikolai Volkoff,
      Christy Hemme, Mickie James and Tatanka at the show in Atlanta, Georgia, on
      WrestleMania Sunday.

      > CHRISTIAN, CENA NEW CHAMPIONS AT EXTREME RULES
      - Here are the results from yesterday's Extreme Rules pay-per-view which
      took place at the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida: Randy Orton
      defeated CM Punk in a last man standing match; Kofi Kingston defeated
      Sheamus in a tables match to become the new United States champion; Michael
      Cole and Jack Swagger defeated Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross in a tag team
      country whipping match; Rey Mysterio defeated Cody Rhodes in a falls count
      anywhere match; Layla defeated Michelle McCool in a loser leaves WWE no DQ
      and no count-out match; Christian defeated Alberto Del Rio in a ladder match
      to become the new World Heavyweight champion; Big Show and Kane defeated
      Wade Barrett and Ezekiel Jackson in a lumberjack match to retain the WWE tag
      team titles; John Cena defeated The Miz and John Morrison in a steel cage
      match to become the new WWE champion.

      > CENA ANNOUNCES DEATH OF BIN LADEN TO FANS AT EXTREME RULES
      - Following his match against John Morrison and The Miz, John Cena went up
      on the announce table and told the fans that Osama Bin Laden was killed.
      "The President has just announced that we have caught and compromised to a
      permanent end Osama Bin Laden," said Cena as fans in attendance erupted in a
      massive pop. Chants of USA then filled up the St. Pete Times Forum as Cena
      grabbed the WWE title and said, "This is something I feel damn proud to be
      an American." Most fans in the arena had no clue about the news since they
      were at the show. You can see the video at http://w-o.it/mQ2Wjy

      > CHRISTIAN FINALLY WINS THE BIG ONE AFTER 9 YEARS, 2 STINTS
      - It took him nine years and two different stints with the company, but
      finally Jay Reso, the man wrestling fans know as just Christian, has finally
      won the big one. At Extreme Rules yesterday, the former 9 time tag team
      title holder defeated Alberto Del Rio in a ladder match to become the new
      World Heavyweight champion, a title that was vacated by his best friend Edge
      just two weeks ago following his retirement. Edge sort of interfered in the
      match, coming out in a car and distracting the Royal Rumble winner, giving
      enough time to Christian to recover and tip over the ladder - and Del Rio on
      it. Christian then climbed the ladder himself to unhook the title. The two
      friends then celebrated in the ring as fans showed their appreciation.
      Christian won a total of sixteen titles during his WWE career up until
      yesterday winning the ECW, Intercontinental, Tag Team, European, Hardcore
      and Light Heavyweight titles. His seventeenth reign, which kicked off
      yesterday, surely must be the most important one of his career so far.

      > KHARMA DEBUTS AT EXTREME RULES
      - Kharma, the female formerly known as Awesome Kong, made her WWE debut
      yesterday at Extreme Rules following the Layla vs Michelle McCool match. As
      McCool was left crying in the ring after her loss, Kharma's theme kicked in
      and she came out walking slowly to the ring. McCool tried to escape the ring
      however Kharma grabbed her in a double underhook suplex which was turned
      into a face buster and McCool took and sold it like a million bucks. The 33
      year old California native signed with WWE on December 29 of last year.

      > THE ROCK'S BIRTHDAY PARTY LIVE TONIGHT ON RAW
      - It is going to be a special Monday Night RAW tonight as the people's
      champion, The Rock, will be on hand to celebrate his birthday and WWE has
      promised that it will be the most raucous and entertaining birthday party
      for the great one. The show will be held from Miami, Florida, The Rock's
      hometown. The Divas have a special birthday present for him, a present that
      according to a press release issued last week, he "will never forget." With
      Cena now champion again and the two set to clash at WrestleMania next year
      it is safe to say that Cena will have a present of his own for Rocky. "I got
      him a special gift for tonight," wrote Cena on Twitter after congratulating
      The Rock on a massive opening weekend for his movie Fast Five.

      > MICHELLE MCCOOL OUT OF WWE
      - Michelle McCool was written off WWE television yesterday after a loser
      leaves WWE match against her former partner Layla. McCool lost her match and
      was then the subject of an attack from Kharma, who made her debut at Extreme
      Rules. McCool wrote on Twitter that she knows there will also be rumors,
      "but that was it - real talk!" She thanked all her fans for the love and
      then addressed Layla, her somewhat tag team partner since late 2009.
      "Nothing but luv 4 u," she said. Layla also showed her love for her former
      Flawless BFF saying it was the hardest thing to do. "I will always have
      respect, gratitude & love for U! Our memories will stay with me forever.
      Flawless love ya." McCool joined WWE in 2004 after failing to win the Diva
      Search contest and briefly appeared on Smackdown before being sent to Ohio
      Valley Wrestling. In 2006 she returned to Smackdown and has been part of the
      show ever since. During her WWE career, she won the WWE Divas title and the
      Women's title twice and was the first ever Divas champion.