    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:04 PM

      Sunday, May 1 2011 Issue #3502

      We are working on the next update of our BlackBerry app which will have some
      modifications including faster loading of data for the overall app. It
      should be out and available by the end of this month hopefully. It still
      won't support the new BB operating system (6.0), but that will come with the
      release after the upcoming one. The BB app is the second best selling of our
      mobile applications, behind the iPhone one.

      > EXTREME RULES LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the St. Pete Times Forum in Tampa, Florida, WWE presents
      Extreme Rules on pay-per-view. The card is as follows: The Miz vs John Cena
      vs John Morrison in a triple threat match for the WWE title in a steel cage;
      Christian vs Alberto Del Rio for the vacant World Heavyweight title in a
      ladder match; Randy Orton vs CM Punk in a last man standing match; Rey
      Mysterio vs Cody Rhodes in a falls count anywhere match; Jerry Lawler and
      Jim Ross vs Michael Cole and Jack Swagger in a tag team country whipping
      match; Layla vs Michelle McCool in a no count-out, no DQ, loser leaves WWE
      match.

      > MCCOOL EXPECTED TO TAKE TIME OFF FROM WWE
      - The loser leaves WWE match between Layla and Michelle McCool at Extreme
      Rules was originally just a loser leaves Smackdown and WWE did an audio edit
      and replaced the word Smackdown with WWE during the go-home edition of
      Smackdown on Friday to reflect the change. It is rumored that Michelle
      McCool, Undertaker's real-life wife, will be the one leaving the company as
      an on-screen character, at least for the time being. McCool has been with
      the company since 2004 and in June of last year married The Undertaker in
      Austin, Texas.

      > PRESIDENT OBAMA ENTERS DINNER EVENT TO HULK HOGAN'S THEME
      - "Ladies and gentleman, the President of the United States." Cue in Hulk
      Hogan's "Real American" theme song and that's how the 2011 White House
      Correspondents' Dinner started yesterday. Yes, really. With the American
      flag in the background on the video screen, the Obama birth certificate
      moved to the beat of Hogan's WWE music as U.S. related footage flashed in
      the background, including Hulk Hogan ripping his t-shirt. Obama took the
      podium and started with, "My fellow Americans," with an emphasis on fellow,
      to laughs from the crowd. Donald Trump, who is a good friend of Vince
      McMahon and WWE, was in attendance and was also the butt of many jokes. You
      can see the hilarious introduction at the often-funny White House
      Correspondents' Dinner at http://w-o.it/kMf4nd

      > MASSIVE WEEKEND OPENING FOR FAST FIVE WITH THE ROCK
      - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson along with co-stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker
      enjoyed a great weekend as their latest movie, Fast Five, opened to an
      estimated $83,630,000 in 3,644 theaters nationwide. In addition, the movie
      did $24,000,000 in international markets sending it to a total of
      $107,630,000 in worldwide box office receipts. Fast Five had the
      highest-grossing opening day of all time in April and the second highest
      outside the summer and is the best ever opening for Universal Pictures. The
      movie had a budget of $125 million.

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON TO PORTRAY CHARLEY PRIDE IN BIO PIC
      - Dwayne Johnson has been tapped to portray country singer Charley Pride in
      a biography movie, taking the place of Terrence Howard who was supposed to
      be the lead actor. The casting news was confirmed by Pride himself who said
      that while Howard is a more in-depth actor academically, The Rock is a force
      on screen. "It startled me a little at first, but he flew down to Dallas and
      spent a day with me just sitting, talking recently. And when he left it was
      like parting with an old friend. We had such similar views on so many
      things," the 73 year old Grammy Award winner said.

      > KURT ANGLE SAYS HE WANTS TO GIVE 2012 OLYMPICS A SHOT
      - Former WWE and TNA champion Kurt Angle told Pittsburgh's ABC affiliate
      WTAE Channel 4 Action News that he is going to give a shot to the 2012
      Olympics, hoping to make the wrestling team and show the world that being 40
      is not old. "I feel really good at 42, and I might be making a statement
      that him (34 year old nephew Mark) and I are going to start training for the
      Olympics and go after the U.S. Open, the Olympic team trials, and then the
      Olympics," Angle said. Kurt won the Olympic gold medal in 1996 in the
      heavyweight class, defeating Iranian Abbas Jadidi just months after he
      fractured two of his vertebrae in his neck. You can see the full interview
      which also tackles, TNA, WWE and movies at
      http://www.wtae.com/entertainment/27721730/detail.html

      > iMPACT! RATING
      - iMPACT! on Thursday did a 1.09 rating with 1,510,000 viewers for the two
      hour show. That is down from last week's 1.17 and around 200,000 viewers
      less. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)