    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011

      Friday, April 29 2011 Issue #3501

      This original framed board which was signed by Bruno Sammartino, Tommy
      Dreamer, Carlito, Winter, Scott Steiner, Cowboy Bob Orton, Nikolai Volkoff,
      Christy Hemme, Mickie James and Tatanka at the WrestleReunion show in
      Atlanta, Georgia, on Sunday, April 3, 2011, is now up for auction on eBay
      with 100% of the money going to Make-A-Wish Foundation. The actual size of
      the autographed piece is 16.5" x 11.7" and total size framed is 20.5" x
      15.7". The frame is made of wood and is covered by glass.
      Wrestling-Online.com will ship this item free of charge anywhere in the
      world to the winning bidder. You can see the photos and bid at
      http://w-o.it/k00lQp

      > WWE JOINS CREATIVE COALITION FOR ANTI-BULLYING CAMPAIGN
      - WWE today announced it has teamed up with The Creative Coalition to launch
      the 'be a STAR,' multi-platform, nationwide anti-bullying alliance, in
      conjunction with the National Education Association Health Information
      Network, GLAAD, True Educator Inc., Ad Council, Island Def Jam Music Group,
      Close Up Foundation and others. "WWE is honored and thrilled to partner with
      The Creative Coalition, the National Education Association Health
      Information Network and our other partners, in an effort to change the way
      people interact and treat others," said Stephanie McMahon, Executive Vice
      President, Creative Development and Operations, WWE. "Through the joint
      efforts of the 'be a STAR Alliance' organizations, we hope to reach millions
      encouraging them to stop bullying and 'be a STAR.'" The mission of 'be a
      STAR' - which stands for Show Tolerance And Respect - is to ensure a
      positive and equitable social environment for everyone regardless of age,
      race, religion or sexual orientation through grassroots efforts beginning
      with education and awareness. "Every seven minutes a child is bullied. It's
      time to stop that clock. We're proud to be an architect with WWE of 'be a
      STAR,'" said CEO of The Creative Coalition Robin Bronk.

      > WRESTLEMANIA 27 BREAKS 1 MILLION BUYS BARRIER
      - Variety is reporting that WWE WrestleMania XXVII managed to break the 1
      million pay-per-view buy barrier this year and while final numbers are still
      not all in, the show is already up 30% in North America and up to 15%
      overseas. The last WrestleMania to reach a million buys was WrestleMania 23
      and last year the show did 885,000 worldwide, down from 960,000 in 2009. The
      return of The Rock along with participating of Stone Cold Steve Austin and
      Jersey Shore's Snooki certainly helped the company reach a wider audience.

      > WWE CUTS DIVIDEND TO JUST 12 CENTS PER SHARE
      - It's been coming for a long time and now it just hit - WWE announced
      yesterday that it will slash the dividend of 36 cents per share every
      quarter to just 12 cents, leading to a mass sell of WWE shares today,
      sending it down by 8.05% to close at 10.51. The company said the smaller
      dividend lines up with its current profits and cash levels and the move will
      help them save money in the long run as they have been paying out more than
      they were making profit ever since they upped the dividend to 36 cents.

      > HANDSHAKE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE ROCK AND WWE
      - Addressing a question from a shareholder at the annual shareholders
      meeting, WWE CEO and Chairman Vince McMahon said that there's only a
      handshake agreement between him and The Rock and said that is the way
      they've done business with him for a long time. The Rock often stated in the
      past that he shares a great relationship with Vince McMahon, apparently so
      great that the two don't need anything in writing to conduct business
      together. The former WWE champion came back this past February to host
      WrestleMania and will be on RAW on Monday to celebrate his birthday and will
      also be in the main event of next year's WrestleMania against John Cena. The
      annual shareholders meeting lasted around an hour with Vince and other WWE
      executives answering questions from shareholders. Triple H, who was
      introduced by his real name of Paul Levesque with the title of senior
      adviser to the Chairman's office, was also in attendance.

      > FAST FIVE WITH THE ROCK OPENS BIG AT MIDNIGHT
      - The Rock's latest movie, Fast Five, with co-stars Vin Diesel and Paul
      Walker pulled in $3.8 million from 1,132 theaters from just the midnight
      screenings, making it the Universal's highest ever midnight take. Estimates
      for the opening weekend are in the range of $60-$70 million for the fifth
      installment in The Fast and Furious franchise. The movie is on track to
      score this year's best domestic opening so far as it rolls out to a total of
      3,643 theaters nationwide today. You can see an almost five minute interview
      of The Rock talking about Fast Five which was held in Rio, Brazil at
      http://w-o.it/kF2icA