    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2011

      Saturday, April 2 2011 Issue #3482

      Hall of Fame ceremony tonight! I hope it won't suck as the previous ones
      where everyone had a time limit to keep. How can you expect someone like
      Shawn Michaels to wrap up in 10 minutes? Come on.

      W-O Newsletter reader Mark Stanley is posting photos from the WWE hotel in
      Atlanta on our Facebook. Check them out at
      http://www.facebook.com/wrestlingonline

      > RIC FLAIR IN ATLANTA FOR HALL OF FAME
      - W-O Newsletter reader Brandon Baker tipped us off yesterday that "Nature
      Boy" Ric Flair has checked-in at the WWE hotel in Atlanta. Flair, who works
      for TNA, is rumored to be attending the WWE Hall of Fame ceremony tonight
      where Shawn Michaels will be headlining. This will probably mark the first
      time that an under contract TNA wrestler showed up for a WWE event and will
      probably be on TV and DVD just cause he's Ric Flair.

      > TRIPLE H TO USE METALLICA THEME
      - The band Metallica tweeted yesterday that Triple H will be using one of
      their songs as the entrance theme for his match against The Undertaker. The
      song title has not been revealed however Metallica said it will be one of
      the favorites. It will be interesting to see if whatever song used will be
      left in the Blu-Ray and DVD edition of WrestleMania as usually WWE removes
      such songs to avoid paying royalties. Sandman's memorable entrance at the
      first ECW One Night Stand to "Enter Sandman" was edited out from the DVD
      following the pay-per-view.

      > WWE WARNS HOF ATTENDEES ABOUT BEHAVIOR
      - WWE sent out an e-mail to all customers who bought Hall of Fame tickets
      saying that no inappropriate behavior will be tolerated and that includes
      cat calls, chants and anything similar. Anyone who is caught doing any of
      that kind of stuff will be ejected from the arena with no questions asked.
      "Please consider this email your one and only warning," the statement said.
      The e-mail also said to show proper respect for WWE Superstars and to dress
      in a business casual dress code as the HOF ceremony is "an upscale event."

      > MATCH ORDER FOR WRESTLEMANIA
      - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution newspaper managed to get the match order
      for WrestleMania as it stood yesterday. Match orders usually change up until
      the last minute before going on air and this is no exception. The opening
      match is set to be Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan followed by the Lawler/Cole
      encounter, Mysterio vs Rhodes, Corre vs Show, Kane, Marella and Kozlov and
      then the six-person tag match with Morrison, Snooki and Trish taking on
      Ziggler, Layla and McCool. Orton vs Punk follows, with the World title match
      of Edge vs Del Rio, Triple H vs Undertaker and Miz vs Cena as the proper
      main event.

      > STING ADMITS WWE OFFER
      - Current TNA champion Sting told British tabloid newspaper the Daily Star
      that WWE did indeed offer him a match against the Undertaker for
      WrestleMania as well as a spot in the WWE hall of Fame. Sting said he turned
      it down for the same reasons he always have - never trusting Vince on how he
      handled WCW Superstars. "It was close," Sting said. "I'm glad things turned
      out the way they did." The TNA champ said he won't be watching the show but
      he'll be asking around to see what happened between Taker and Triple H.