    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2011

      Wednesday, March 30 2011 Issue #3480

      The newsletter will be sent at some weird times over the next week, starting
      from tomorrow, as I will be in Atlanta for WrestleMania. You might get it
      late EST or afternoon, depending on my schedule. Please visit the
      website/apps for news in the meantime.

      I'm set to arrive in Atlanta tomorrow at around 9PM so I'll see you after
      that time.

      > NATIONAL GUARD ANNOUNCED AS SPONSORS FOR AXXESS
      - WWE issued a press release today announcing that the National Guard will
      be the official presenting sponsor of WrestleMania Axxess, the third year in
      a row that the Guard will be sponsoring the event. Promotional partners of
      WrestleMania Axxess include Skittles, TWIX, Mattel, Slim Jim and THQ. "The
      National Guard is proud to be the presenting sponsor of WrestleMania Axxess
      for our third straight year. WrestleMania Axxess has provided the National
      Guard a unique and productive recruiting opportunity and a platform to
      interact with WWE's diverse and youthful fan base to share the benefits of
      serving our country in the National Guard," stated COL Rob Porter, Chief,
      Guard Strength Directorate, U.S. Army National Guard. WWE thanked the
      National Guard and their partners for helping to make Axxess a fabulous
      experience for their fans. Axxess kicks off tomorrow at the Georgia World
      Congress Center.

      > RAW RATING
      - RAW on Monday night featuring the big face off between Cena, Rock and the
      Miz drew a 3.8 rating off hours 3.56 and 4.06 for an average of 5,838,000
      viewers. The second hour, including the overrun, pulled over 6,200,000
      viewers. That is up from last week's 3.3 and an increase of 700,000 viewers.
      (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > TRIPLE H TO INDUCT HBK IN THE HALL OF FAME
      - It comes to no surprise that Triple H has been announced as the one who
      will be inducting his friend Shawn Michaels into the WWE Hall of Fame this
      coming Saturday. HBK said last week that he still hasn't decided on who will
      be doing the induction and hinted that while he would like his buddy to do
      it, as a performer, he wouldn't mind Bret Hart or even Ric Flair. HBK will
      be the fourth guy that Triple H will do the honors for, following the
      inductions of Killer Kowalski, "Superstar" Billy Graham and more recently,
      Ric Flair.

      > WCW.COM REVIVED
      - The domain name WCW.COM has been revived and is now pointing towards a WCW
      sub-section on WWE.COM which has the title "The legacy of WCW revived." The
      page features a short history on World Championship Wrestling, history of
      the WCW titles, articles and photo galleries of former WCW Superstars
      including Sting, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Lex Luger and others.
      This is a lead-in to hype the upcoming WCW DVD titled "The Very Best Of WCW
      Monday Nitro" which is hosted by Diamond Dallas Page.

      > TWITTER SUSPENDS DIXIE CARTER'S ACCOUNT
      - In a funny, yet somewhat embarrassing story, Twitter has suspended TNA
      President Dixie Carter's account because she violated the terms of service
      for posting a Verified Account badge as part of her account. Apparently
      users reported her to the social networking website and the company acted
      immediately, regardless of who she was. Getting an account on Twitter
      verified is not an easy task and the terms of service clearly state that if
      anyone posts the Verified Account badge on their profile pic or background
      image the account will be suspended.

      > THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER 13 WITH BROCK LESNAR STARTS TONIGHT
      - The Ultimate Fighter 13 kicks off tonight with Brock Lesnar coaching Team
      Lesnar and Junior Dos Santos coaching Team Dos Santos in a battle of the
      welterweights. Lesnar has 5 coaches with him while Dos Santos has only two.
      14 contestants are in this season with ten from the United States, and one
      each from Mexico, Canada, England and Germany. The fighters are Tony
      Ferguson, Myles Jury, Charlie Rader, Shamar Bailey, Len Bentley, Keon
      Caldwell, Chris Cope, Zachary Davis, Clay Harvison, Ramsey Nijem, Javier
      Torres, Ryan McGillivray, Michael Bowman and Nordin Asrih. The show airs on
      Spike TV and it was taped over a six week period in Las Vegas earlier this
      year.