    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2011

      Thursday, March 3 2011 Issue #3463

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      We added 3 more FINAL rooms to our Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta block for
      WrestleMania weekend. You can book your room for just $159 per night and no
      deposit is required. You can book directly at the hotel's website by going
      to http://w-o.it/wm27hotel

      Also, if you booked with us for that weekend and you want transportation to
      the Georgia Dome, please reply with the number of people in your party. We
      will organize some form of transport if we have enough people interested.

      > HOGAN SAYS JIMMY HART IS BACK WITH WWE FOR WRESTLEMANIA
      - Hulk Hogan wrote on his Twitter that fellow WWE Hall of Famer and long
      time personal friend Jimmy Hart is on his way back to WWE to be a part of
      WrestleMania. While no angle has been shot yet, Hogan said that Hart is
      going to be Jerry Lawler's manager at WrestleMania as he prepares to take on
      Michael Cole in Lawler's first WrestleMania match of his career. "I just
      hope it's not a one off like the Rock," said Hogan. "Jimmy still lives for
      being right in the middle of all the action, he did what was best for
      himself." Hart managed over 40 Superstars and more than 10 tag team during
      his long, storied career.

      > BRET HART CALLS HOGAN A "DICKHEAD" ON TWITTER
      - It's not just John Cena and The Rock who are fighting it on Twitter, but
      now Hulk Hogan and Bret "Hit Man" Hart are also engaged into an online war.
      While Cena and The Rock are mainly doing it to advance their WrestleMania
      storyline, Bret and Hulk don't like each other in real life, something that
      started way back in 1993 when Hulk Hogan refused to do the job to Bret Hart
      at the King of the Ring before he left for WCW, ultimately losing to
      Yokozuna at the pay-per-view. "Listen to where Bretts speaking from,it's
      funny he's done everything he's saying I did," wrote Hogan on his Twitter.
      Hart's reply was quite short and to the point, complete with a nice
      explitive at the end of the message. "That's not what John Graziano thinks,
      dickhead."

      > FORBES RECOMMENDS INVESTORS TO BUY WWE STOCK
      - Forbes.com has a positive article on WWE stock, urging investors to jump
      on the WWE bandwagon and buy a piece of the company. "Body Slam The Market,
      Buy World Wrestling Entertainment," reads the headline, which funny enough
      is accompanied by an old photo of Macho Man Randy Savage. "With a return on
      invested capital over 22%, it is one of the most profitable companies in the
      United States," wrote Forbes staff member David Trainer. "Few businesses are
      flexible and scalable enough to boost profit margins when revenues decline.
      And seeing how cheap the stock is leads us to believe that few investors
      have adequate appreciation for the strong economics of the WWE business."
      You can read the rest at http://bit.ly/eWguHC

      > BUY TICKETS FOR HBK'S WRESTLEMANIA XXVII RAFFLE
      - Shawn Michaels has put up a raffle where the grand prize winner will be
      his special guest at WrestleMania XXVII with all proceedings going to the
      Ronald McDonald House Charities, Operation Homefront, and Cross Trail
      Outfitters. The full prize includes two seats for WrestleMania and Hall of
      Fame, private meeting with HBK, three night hotel accommodation at the
      Atlanta Marriot Marquis and $2,000 allowance for travel and other expenses.
      Tickets are just $2.00 each with a minimum purchase of 5 tickets. You can
      purchase at
      http://www.celebritiesforcharity.org/raffle/shawn-michaels-wrestlemania-raff
      le/

      > 3-3-11 "MYSTERY" REVEALED TONIGHT ON iMPACT!
      - Tonight's iMPACT! on Spike TV is the show that was taped last Thursday in
      Fayetteville, North Carolina which will feature a title match as the main
      event and a return of a former TNA and WCW Superstar. Last week, iMPACT!
      aired a promo at the end of the show hyping up tonight's epsiode and was
      very similar to WWE's 2-21-11 promo, the only difference being the date of
      3-3-11. Tonight's show was the second time ever that iMPACT! taped outside
      the usual Universal Studios TNA home, and over 3,000 fans turned up for the
      event. TNA did tape the show in Vegas once a couple of years ago when they
      went HD for the first time.