    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011

      Wednesday, March 2 2011 Issue #3462

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      On WrestleMania Sunday, there will also be another event that will start in
      the morning and will go all the way till before WrestleMania starts, giving
      fans enough time to make it to the Georgia Dome. I'm talking about
      WrestleReunion's "Curtain Call for Bruno" event, which will be from 10AM
      till 4:30PM on April 3. I will be there at the event, collecting autographs
      from everyone on a nice little plaque that will be auctioned off afterward
      with all money going to the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

      Scheduled to be there are Mickie James, Scott Steiner, Bruno Sammartino, The
      Iron Sheik, Nikolai Volkoff, Tommy Dreamer, Carlito, Winter (formerly Katie
      Lea Burchill), Bob Orton Jr, Christy Hemme and Kamala.

      A VIP ticket will cost $199 and includes a photo op and autograph with all
      the mentioned guests between Noon and 3PM as well as a luncheon that takes
      place between 3PM and 4:30PM where you can pick the table and sit with the
      wrestler for 90 minutes while you're enjoying a buffet lunch and featuring
      Bruno Sammartino as the keynote speaker. If you're not interested in the VIP
      package, individual photo and autograph tickets are also available.

      For more information, other prices and to book go to
      http://www.wrestlereunion.com . Hope to see you there.

      The podcast of the latest edition of Wrestling News Live is up online. You
      can download it at http://w-o.it/wnlive

      > BOB ARMSTRONG TO BE INDUCTED IN WWE HALL OF FAME
      - WWE.COM announced that Bob Armstrong will be inducted into the WWE Hall of
      Fame class of 2011. The video did not air during RAW as usual but it is
      available for viewing on the official WWE website. The 71 year old from
      Marietta, Georgia, started his professional wrestling career in 1962 and
      wrestled mainly for NWA affiliates. He appeared a couple of times on TNA
      Wrestling but never made it to the WWE. He is the father of four sons -
      Scott, Brad, Steve and Brian. All his sons made it to WWE and Scott is
      currently a referee.

      > KMART SIGNS ON AS EXCLUSIVE WWE SPONSOR
      - Giant retailer Kmart has been appointed the new exclusive WWE sponsor for
      all live events including all pay-per-views for the rest of the year
      according to a story in Variety. The agreement comes into effect from today
      and reports are that Kmart paid around $10 million for the deal, not that
      much considering they will be getting air time weekly on WWE television
      shows, pay-per-views and advertising at all non-televised events. The deal
      also includes a 30 second commercial every week on RAW and Smackdown.
      Kmart's name and logo will also be featured on all marketing materials,
      tickets, websites and in WWE magazines and Superstars and Divas will be
      making a total of twelve appearances at stores throughout the year. "Kmart
      is excited to expand its relationship with WWE," stated Mark Snyder, chief
      marketing officer for Kmart. "This partnership will allow our customers to
      engage with an exciting entertainment brand and enjoy exclusive offers and
      promotions throughout the year."

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week did a 3.82 rating, down 0.8 from last week's
      rounded-up 3.9 rating off hours 3.8 and 3.84. The two hour broadcast
      averaged a total of 5,600,000 viewers, some 260,000 less overall from last
      week. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)

      > JOHNNY CURTIS WINS NXT SEASON 4
      - Boston native Johnny Curtis won the fourth season of NXT yesterday and got
      himself and his pro, R-Truth, a shot at the WWE tag team titles as his
      prize. He defeated Brodus Clay in the NXT finale. Curtis has been wrestling
      professionally since 1999 and in 2006 he signed a WWE developmental deal and
      was assigned at Deep South Wrestling for a year before moving to Florida
      Championship Wrestling. In FCW he won the tag team titles twice, once with
      Tyler Reks, and another time with fellow NXT rookie Derrick Bateman.

      > ROCK SAYS HIS BOOT WILL BE UP CENA'S ASS LIVE
      - The war of words between John Cena and The Rock continues as WrestleMania
      continues to build up, this time it's The Rock's turn on Twitter. "I should
      remind Cena I was NEVER scheduled to be on Raw last night," wrote the former
      WWE champion. "No problem - as promised, next time - LIVE - my boot to his
      ass. Yabba.." Apart from tearing each other a new one on RAW each week, the
      two have been using social networking to continue digging into one another.
      "Apparently last night I was shot dead by a group of thugs. I also was
      apparently owned by the rock. Both just internet rumor," wrote Cena, adding
      a smiley face to end his Twitter message.

      > STACY KEIBLER IN ESQUIRE'S "ME IN MY PLACE" PHOTO SHOOT
      - The sexy former WWE Diva Stacy Keibler is featured in Esquire's latest "Me
      In My Place" photo shoot, a series of intimate moments with beautiful women.
      "When I did the WWE, people would recognize me. And then you come out to
      L.A., it was like a different kind of people that recognized me, after I was
      doing Dancing With the Stars and all that," said Keibler, who is returning
      to film an episode of Chuck reprising her role of Greta. The photo shoot was
      done with no make-up, no fancy lighting, no hair styling and more
      importantly, no photoshopping according to a message she posted on Twitter.
      When asked what she wears to go to bed, her answer was simple. "I don't wear
      anything when I go to bed. Most of the time." You can see seven photos from
      the sexy shoot at http://w-o.it/dLxpzM

      > ABC UNVEILS NEW CAST OF DANCING WITH THE STARS...INCLUDING Y2J
      - The cast of season 12 of Dancing With The Stars was officially announced
      by ABC on Monday night during 'The Bachelor' and as previously reported,
      former Undisputed champion Chris Jericho made it to the show. Jericho will
      be teaming up with sexy dance partner Cheryl Burke for this season. The
      other eleven celebrities as part of the cast include actress Kirstie Alley,
      radio DJ "Psycho" Mike Catherwood, former boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, actor
      Ralph Macchio, actor/rapper Romeo Miller, model Petra Nemcova, actress
      Chelsea Kane, Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward, former Playboy
      bunny Kendra Wilson, and talk show host Wendy Williams.