    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011

      Saturday, February 12 2011 Issue #3450

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Ah, being sick sucks. Sucks even more when it falls on a weekend and you're
      stuck at home. Boo hoo. With time to spare, I decided to watch 12 Rounds
      today, the WWE Studios film with John Cena. Let's just say I expected worse.
      It had some good stunts and it didn't blow as much as I thought it would.
      Hehe!

      > MASSIVE 12-MAN TAG TEAM MATCH HEADLINES 600TH SMACKDOWN
      - WWE will tape its 600th episode of Smackdown this coming week in San
      Diego, California and to celebrate the milestone, a massive twelve man tag
      team match will headline the show. On one side, Edge, Rey Mysterio and RAW's
      John Cena, Randy Orton, John Morrison and R-Truth will team up to take on
      Smackdown's Kane, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett, Drew McIntyre who will be
      joined by RAW's King Sheamus and CM Punk. The show will be taped on Tuesday
      and will air on February 18 on SyFy.

      > ARTWORK, TRAILER FOR THE TRUE STORY OF WRESTLEMANIA DVD
      - Next month WWE will release The True Story of WrestleMania on DVD and
      Blu-Ray, a documentary that will go behind-the-scenes at what it takes to
      put up a show like WrestleMania. We have received the artwork for this
      release, which features the old WrestleMania logo at the top and an old
      photo of Vince McMahon standing in the corner of the ring with the
      WrestleMania banner in the background. In one of the trailers for the DVD,
      Vince McMahon breaks down when talking about WrestleMania III and how he was
      thinking about his father when he stood in the middle of the ring with over
      93,000 fans surrounding him. A very unusual sight seeing McMahon in tears.
      You can see the artwork and the trailer at http://w-o.it/igraiU

      > VIDEOS FROM THE WRESTLEMANIA 28 PRESS CONFERENCE
      - As all of you know by now unless you've been living under a rock,
      WrestleMania 28 will be going to Miami and the Miami Dolphins' home the Sun
      Life Stadium will be the host of 2012's biggest wrestling event of the year.
      Several WWE Superstars were on hand for the announcement, made at the
      Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel, and Scott Fishman of the Miami Herald was
      on hand for the event, taping nine different videos of all the speeches from
      Vince McMahon, Alberto Del Rio, The Miz, John Cena and others. You can see
      all the videos at http://w-o.it/e8wpoX

      > JERICHO'S BOOK OUT NEXT WEEK
      - Chris Jericho's new book titled "Undisputed: How to Become the World
      Champion in 1,372 Easy Steps" comes out next week however several online
      outlets and book shops across the United States are already selling it. The
      hardcover book which contains a total of 448 pages picks up where his first
      book, "A Lion's Tale" left off with Y2J joining WWE in 1999. The new book
      chronicles Jericho's journey inside the WWE, winning the Undisputed title,
      his feuds with Goldberg, The Rock, Chris Benoit and others. As of this
      writing, the book is number one in the wrestling books category on Amazon,
      number five in the overall biographies section and number 18 in the overall
      entertainment section.

      > iMPACT! RATING
      - iMPACT! this past Thursday drew a 1.2 rating and a total of 1,653,000
      viewers. That is down from last week's 1.31 rating which was the second
      highest iMPACT! on Thursday night since the show started on Spike. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)