    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2011

      Thursday, February 10 2011 Issue #3449

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Not much going on today...back later.

      > WWE ANNOUNCES FINANCIAL RESULTS FOR Q4 2010
      - WWE today announced financial results for its fourth quarter ended
      December 31, 2010. Revenues totaled $122.5 million as compared to $117.3
      million in the prior year quarter. Operating income was $14.4 million as
      compared to $17.8 million in the prior year quarter. Net income was $8.1
      million, or $0.11 per share, as compared to $11.2 million, or $0.15 per
      share, in the prior year quarter. "In 2010, WWE achieved record operating
      performance, generating the highest level of reported EBITDA in the
      Company's history despite a challenging environment, particularly over the
      latter part of the year. Difficult trends continued in the fourth quarter
      and were exacerbated by the performance of Home Video," stated Vince
      McMahon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. You can read the full report
      at http://ir.corporate.wwe.com/file.aspx?IID=4121687&FID=10723164

      > SIX OUT OF 10 WWE DEPARTMENTS LOSE MONEY OVER SAME PERIOD LAST YEAR
      - 2010's fourth quarter was not a very good period for World Wrestling
      Entertainment as six of their ten money making departments registered less
      than what they did in the same quarter in the previous year. Live event
      revenue, pay-per-views, venue merchandise, home video, magazine, and sales
      through WWEShop.com all took a dive with the home video department taking
      the biggest hit with $4.6 million less in revenue compared to the same
      quarter of 2009. Meanwhile, television rights, licensing, WWE.com
      advertising and WWE Studios all registered a profit, although not enough to
      offset the decrease in the other six departments.

      > SURVIVOR SERIES THE ONLY PPV TO REGISTER INCREASE IN Q4 2010
      - Three of the four WWE pay-per-views in the fourth quarter of last year did
      well below the same pay-per-views in the previous year with only the
      Survivor Series registering an increase in buys. Hell in a Cell had 210,000
      buys compared to 283,000 from the previous year, Bragging Rights did only
      137,000 versus 181,000 from 2010, Survivor Series registered a small 9,000
      increase to 244,000 from 235,000 and TLC dropped to 195,000 from 2009's
      228,000. The Survivor Series pay-per-view was going to be scrapped last year
      following a string of low buy rates but the company decided to bring it back
      and was the only show that did well.

      > WWE MAGAZINE SPOILS TRIPLE H'S RETURN ON LATEST COVER
      - He hasn't returned yet, but it's just a matter of time before Triple H
      hits our television screens once again and WWE Magazine has already spoiled
      his return. "Triple H comes back swinging," says the headline on the latest
      issue, accompanied by a photo of Triple H smashing the WrestleMania logo
      with a sledgehammer. The magazine features an interview with The Game,
      touted as his first interview in three years. Triple H has been out of
      action since the Extreme Rules pay-per-view last year when he was taken out
      by Sheamus. He has since underwent surgery to repair a torn bicep muscle and
      wrestled once at the non-televised WWE Fan Appreciation Event this past
      October. He also appeared with Shawn Michaels after the Tribute to the
      Troops TV taping ended. Since being on the sidelines, Triple H has taken a
      new role within WWE as an adviser to Vince McMahon with his own office in
      Stamford and helps with the production of WWE television shows backstage.
      You can see the cover of the magazine at http://w-o.it/ejcF7u