    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2011

      Thursday, January 20 2011 Issue #3432

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Today we have received the final version of the new Wrestling-Online.com
      News app for the iPhone and iPod Touch. It is being sent to Apple for review
      tomorrow morning and that should take another week or so to finally end up
      on the AppStore. You can see some screen shots of version 1.2 at
      http://w-o.it/iaVHUN . Hope you like it!

      > MCMAHON SAYS 2012 SENATE RUN IS AN OPTION
      - With the news of Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut will not be seeking
      re-election in 2012 and many people that former WWE Chief Executive Officer
      Linda McMahon will give Senate another shot when that time comes. "Many
      people have asked me what my plans are," McMahon said. "While running for
      the U.S. Senate in 2012 remains an option for me, I will spend the next few
      months focusing on how I can best serve the people of Connecticut." McMahon
      spent around $50 million of her own personal money to run for Senate last
      year, eventually losing to Democrat Richard Blumenthal. Her aggressive
      campaign and advertising made her the Republican's nominee during the
      election. Several insiders report that McMahon is still a valuable contender
      and they expect her to run for Lieberman's seat next year.

      > HARDY'S COURT CASE POSTOPNED YET AGAIN
      - Jeff Hardy's drug case has been postponed once again as the Assistant
      District Attorney Warren McSweeney told Senior Resident Judge James M. Webb
      they would need more time and the Judge agreed to the February 16 date
      according to The Southern Pines Pilot newspaper. Prior to today, everything
      was pointing towards to an end for this case this month and even Jeff Hardy
      himself told TMZ.COM earlier that everything will be taken care of in
      January. However, it seems that both sides must have not agreed to something
      which prevented Hardy from taking a plea bargain for pleading guilty to some
      of the charges. "Courtroom observers don't expect Hardy will plead guilty
      straight up to all charges, but rather will agree to some lesser plea
      arrangement," wrote the newspaper. The now former TNA champion was arrested
      on September 11, 2009 after a bunch of law enforcement agencies raided his
      home following a tip. Hardy was charged with felony trafficking in opium,
      two counts of felony possession with intent to sell or deliver a schedule
      III controlled substance, felony maintaining a dwelling to keep controlled
      substance, felony possession of cocaine and misdemeanor possession of drug
      paraphernalia.

      > RAW RATINGS
      - Monday Night RAW this week pulled a 3.3 rating off hours 3.17 and 3.39
      with over 5,000,000 viewers although the exact figure was not available.
      That is up from last week's 3.1 and over 400,000 more viewers. (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > HOGAN, WARRIOR IN WWE ALL-STARS GAME
      - While the official box art for the upcoming WWE video game All-Stars has
      not been released, GameStop's Canadian online store is showing one which
      looks pretty much official featuring The Rock, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Kofi
      Kingston, John Cena, Macho Man Randy Savage and two Superstars which have
      not been announced as of yet - Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior. Hogan is
      shown tearing up his shirt next to Cena while the Warrior is shown in a lock
      with Randy Orton. The artwork released is pretty small and we're still
      waiting for a good high-res photo which will be uploaded once it's received.