    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010

      Sunday, December 19 2010 Issue #3413

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Man the weekend flew by quickly. At least it's gonna be a short week for me
      so I can't complain much!

      > TLC: TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS PPV TONIGHT
      - Live from the Toyota Center in Houston, TX., World Wrestling Entertainment
      presents its final pay-per-view on the 2010 calendar, TLC: Tables, Ladders
      and Chairs! The full card is as follows: The Miz vs Randy Orton for the WWE
      title in a tables match; Kane vs Edge vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio for
      the World Heavyweight title in a TLC match; John Cena vs Wade Barrett in a
      chairs match; Dolph Ziggler vs Kofi Kingston vs Jack Swagger for the
      Intercontinental title in a triple threat ladder match; John Morrison vs
      Sheamus in a ladder match; Natalya and Beth Phoenix vs Layla and Michelle
      McCool in a tag team tables match.

      > BIG SHOW, ORTON AT NEXT YEAR'S WASHINGTON AUTO SHOW
      - The Big Show and Randy Orton will be appearing at the 2011 Washington Auto
      Show in February according to the event's official website. Show will be
      there on February 2 between 6PM and 8PM while Orton will appear the
      following day also for two hours between 6 and 8. The show will be held at
      the Walter E. Washington Convention Center and more information can be
      obtained at washingtonautoshow.com.

      > FORMER WWE DIVA TIFFANY CAUSES CHAOS ON TWITTER AFTER REPLYING TO QUESTION
      - Former WWE Diva and Playboy model Taryn "Tiffany" Terrell was answering
      questions on Twitter yesterday and sparked some controversy with one of her
      answers to a question relating for a possible WWE return. "No," she wrote.
      "If I have to sleep with people in power to keep or continue progressing in
      my job, I'd rather be poor." Her reply generated more questions from her
      followers asking if it's a direct hit to Michelle McCool who is married to
      the Undertaker. Terrell said that the comment was not directed at McCool and
      wrote that McCool gained her success and talent on her own adding that she's
      talented and creative and has respect for her. Earlier today she deleted all
      the messages she tweeted that relate to the question because she claims it
      was being taken the wrong way. "It was certainly not talking about anyone or
      any incident. Just that I've worked many jobs in which the casting couch has
      existed and I refuse to ever take part in that. so it was a generalized
      statement of companies I've worked for, which none of you know what
      companies they were; and it was not about WWE. So I apologize if it was
      taken out of context and reads differently than what I meant," she
      concluded.

      > iMPACT! RATING
      - iMPACT! on Thursday did a 1.12 rating for the two hour broadcast with an
      average of 1,560,000 viewers. ReACTION had a 0.34 with 343,000 viewers and
      suffered from the fact that the show started 30 minutes later than usual due
      to other programming on Spike rather than continuing with iMPACT! (Ratings
      compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > TARA TALKS ABOUT HOW SHE FOUND OUT HER SHOP CAUGHT FIRE
      - TNA Knockout Tara, real name Lisa Marie Varon, talked about her custom car
      shop business in Louisville going up in flames a few days ago after a
      suspected arson. The former WWE Women's champion recounted how she didn't
      know about it until she received a text message from former WWE Superstar
      Domino asking her if she's okay while she was having some tumors cut out
      from her breast. "And I was thinking, how is it on the news that I'm getting
      my boob cut on?" she wrote. "Obviously, he was talking about the fire, which
      I didn't know about yet..." She added that unfortunately some hard working
      and dedicated employees at Black Widow Customs are out of work just days
      before Christmas but she will personally make sure that their hard work is
      rewarded and said that the shop will reopen again soon after it gets cleaned
      out.