    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2010

      Monday, November 15 2010 Issue #3393

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Looking forward to tonight's Old School RAW, it's good to have these kind of
      different shows from time to time plus it is always enjoyable seeing those
      Legends who you grew up watching.

      If you downloaded our iPad app please don't forget to rate it on the iTunes
      Store. Ratings and reviews help a lot when it comes to other potential
      customers. Thanks.

      > WWE GOES OLD SCHOOL TONIGHT
      - Tonight's Monday Night RAW will be a special one-time only old school
      edition with WWE turning back the clock to the early years, honoring the WWE
      Legends that paved the way for today's Superstars. The Iron Sheik, Roddy
      Piper, the Million Dollar Man, Sgt. Slaughter, Dusty Rhodes, Jimmy Snuka,
      Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Tatanka and others will be on hand for the three hour
      broadcast that will also have the participation of the Smackdown brand. The
      old WWF logo as well as the old RAW intro are rumored to be used for
      tonight's show with Mean Gene Okerlund handling interviews and quite
      possibly The Fink doing all the ring announcing.

      > LAWLER EXPECTED AT RAW
      - WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler is expected to be at tonight's
      old school Monday Night RAW despite having a staph infection in his leg.
      Lawler missed last week's broadcast from the United Kingdom after doctors
      advised him to stay Stateside to avoid further complications to an already
      serious situation. There was also talk that doctors would be cutting the
      part where the infection is if needed, which would have added Lawler's time
      on the sidelines. However former broadcast partner and fellow Hall of Famer
      Jim Ross wrote on Twitter that "The King" will be at the show tonight in
      Hershey, PA., which has "lots of legends on hand."

      > EUROPEAN TOUR ENDS WITH SHOW IN TURKEY
      - The massive WWE European tour ended yesterday with a Smackdown brand final
      show at the Abdi Ipekci Arena in Istanbul, Turkey. Both brands visited 11
      different countries and performed 22 shows in 12 days. The tour took them
      all over the European continent with four events in France, one in Ireland,
      one in Wales, seven events in England, one in Scotland, one in Austria, one
      in Belgium, three in Germany, one in Switzerland, one in Italy and one in
      Turkey. The RAW, Smackdown, Superstars and NXT television tapings were held
      in Manchester, England. After the Istanbul show was over the crew flew
      straight to the U.S. to go to Pennsylvania for tonight's three hour Old
      School RAW in Hershey.

      > THE ROCK SHOWS OFF HIS JACKED UP PHYSIQUE
      - TMZ.COM posted a photo of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson taken by
      SplashNewsOnline.com paparazzi flexing his new jacked up physique. The
      former WWE champion looks more like Batista rather than The Rock we know as
      he seems like he added a considerable amount of muscles for his next project
      - whatever that may be. The Rock was in Hawaii when this photo was taken
      this past weekend. You can check out the impressive photo at
      http://w-o.it/bh1YE3

      > LACEY VON ERICH LEAVES TNA WRESTLING
      - TNA Knockout Lacey Von Erich has left the company after she requested her
      release and TNA granted her wish according to PWInsider.com. The daughter of
      former wrestling great Kerry "Texas Tornado" Von Erich made her TNA debut
      just over a year ago in October 2009, making her debut on iMPACT! and
      joining The Beautiful People. She held the TNA Knockout Tag Team title once
      during her short time in the company. "I decided to respectfully leave TNA,"
      she wrote on Twitter. "I want to try new things, like be a sports host or
      something :) Love ya'll!" The 24 year old then took a jab at her own ring
      skills - or lack thereof. "Let's face it I was no Von Erich in the ring,"
      she continued. "But it was so much fun! I'm getting married, and would love
      to do something local." In 2007 she had a WWE developmental deal but was
      released just a few months after she signed.