    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010

      Tuesday, November 2 2010 Issue #3384

      Download app for Android at the Android Market
      Coming soon for iPad http://w-o.it/wonewshd

      Tomorrow will be quite an interesting day to see the fall-out and how the
      whole Linda McMahon run for Senate thing wraps up. $50 million is a lot of
      money to spend although believe it or not is not the most expensive for this
      election. Meg Whitman, the former CEO of eBay has spent $140 million to fuel
      her campaign to be elected Governor of California. And the funny - or sad -
      thing is that both are projected to come out of this empty handed as...well,
      losers.

      But anything can happen. Stranger things have happened. Would I be surprised
      if Linda gets the win? Not really. Regardless of the outcome we have a fun
      few days ahead.

      > LITA MAKES SURPRISE APPEARANCE ON RAW
      - Former four time WWE Women's champion Lita made a surprise appearance
      yesterday on Monday Night RAW during a backstage segment with RAW guest host
      Pee Wee Herman. This was Lita's first WWE television appearance since the
      RAW 15th year anniversary special which was held on December 10, 2007. Lita
      retired from WWE after losing her final match - and the title - against
      Mickie James at the 2006 Survivor Series. During that time, Lita was
      involved in a real-life love triangle with her former boyfriend Matt Hardy
      and Edge who she was involved with romantically while still dating Hardy.
      According to several reports, Lita has expressed interest in returning to
      World Wrestling Entertainment.

      > WWE THREATENED BY DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE OVER FREE SHIRTS
      - WWE won't be handing out free merchandise today after all after receiving
      a letter yesterday from Richard C. Pilger, the Director of the Election. The
      letter points out a law that it is a federal offense to "pay or offer to pay
      an individual a thing of value for voting" and any violation is punishable
      by imprisonment up to five years and a fine not to exceed $250,000. "Please
      note the Department's understanding that this statute prohibits a person
      from providing a thing of value - such as clothing - in return for an
      individual's participation in the voting process," the letter stated. WWE
      replied with a press release quoting Vince McMahon saying, "This is clearly
      heavy-handed bullying from big government and would appear to be desperate
      political activity in closely contested elections in Connecticut. This is
      consistent with some Attorney Generals' tactics that threaten litigation for
      political gain." The press release pointed out that the company is "being
      threatened by the U.S. Department of Justice of the Obama Administration."

      > MCMAHON, PRINZE, JR., STEPHANIE AND TRIPLE H IN ELECTION SKIT
      - You know it was eventually coming sooner or later. WWE - in a skit with
      Vince McMahon and Freddie Prinze, Jr., - made a parody of the Connecticut
      Senate election which involves former WWE Chief Executive Officer Linda
      McMahon. The skit started with McMahon in a coma and Prinze, Jr., acting as
      a doctor saying he will miss the election. When he mentioned that Linda
      spent $50 million of her own money, the heart beat monitor went crazy and
      McMahon woke up Undertaker-style. "50 million dollars?" exclaimed the
      Chairman as the crowd roared in the background. McMahon said it's okay as
      long as everything is fine in WWE. Prinze, Jr., then started saying all the
      bad things that have been happening. McMahon had all the Linda campaign
      stickers on his outfit and then said that if his wife can run for the
      Senate, he can run for President of the United States. At that point,
      McMahon acted like he had to throw up and turned around to reveal a banner
      of Richard Blumenthal covering his backside as he walked to the bathroom.
      Then all of a sudden the parody cuts to Stephanie McMahon who wakes up from
      bed, saying she had this weird dream. Triple H - who never appeared but his
      voice was obviously distinctive - said that her dad is still in a coma. "I'm
      pretty sure he's brain dead," he said to which she replied, "Thank God,"
      with a sigh of relief before going back to sleep. The Associated Press
      picked up on the segment and noted that a WWE spokesman said that it was all
      a parody. You can see the pretty hilarious skit at http://w-o.it/deates

      > MISS USA TO GUEST HOST 3 HOUR KOTR RAW
      - The November 29 Monday Night RAW, which will be a three hour broadcast
      featuring the return of the King Of The Ring tournament will have Miss USA
      Rima Fakih as the guest star. The 25 year old won the Miss USA pageant in
      May of this year. She will be there promoting the Pink Fund organization
      which provides financial aid to women and men afflicted with breast cancer.
      No other guest hosts are lined up at time of this writing.

      > 10 TNA SUPERSTARS, KNOCKOUTS ON FAMILY FEUD ALL WEEK
      - If you tune into the television show Family Feud this week you will see a
      lot of familiar face, ten actually in total and they are all TNA Superstars
      and Divas. The show - which is in syndication - will have five Knockouts
      consisting of Christy Hemme, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Lacey Von Erich and
      Tara taking on five Superstars including Rob Van Dam, Mr. Anderson, Jay
      Lethal, Matt Morgan and the hardcore legend himself Mick Foley. The TNA
      personalities will be on the show for the rest of the week. For a list of
      stations airing the show go to www.familyfeud.com.