    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010

      Sunday, October 24 2010 Issue #3377

      Download app for Android at the Android Market
      Coming soon for iPad http://w-o.it/wonewshd

      Hello again. Back home finally. While I do love the iPad it is certainly no
      replacement for my netbook. They can co-exist, but the iPad alone doesn't
      cut it. Well at least not for me.

      Anyway, I'm still kinda surprised by yesterday's fight with Lesnar. He did
      the same mistake he did in his first fight against Frank Mir. He went full
      speed ahead immediately and that spelled trouble. Velasquez was more
      composed and relaxed and survived the initial storm and then tore Brock a
      new one. Never saw a man that size being handled like that. Amazing. I have
      no doubt in my mind though that this will serve as a nasty lesson and Brock
      will be back better than ever. He still is the scariest and most
      intimidating dude on the planet.

      > BRAGGING RIGHTS LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN., WWE presents
      Bragging Rights 2010 on pay-per-view. The card is as follows: Randy Orton vs
      Wade Barrett for the WWE title; The Undertaker vs Kane for the World
      Heavyweight title in a Buried Alive match; Layla vs Natalya for the Divas
      title; Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler; and the 7 on 7 tag match feature Team
      RAW with The Miz, R-Truth, John Morrison, Santino Marella, Sheamus, CM Punk
      and Ezekiel Jackson vs Team Smackdown with Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Jack
      Swagger, Alberto Del Rio, Edge, Tyler Reks and Kofi Kingston.

      > LESNAR GETS OWNED BY VELASQUEZ, LOSES UFC HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
      - Perhaps WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrero said it best on Twitter. "Mexicans
      are to Lesnar what kryptonite is to Superman!! 1st Eddie now Velasquez!"
      That pretty much sums up the night for Brock Lesnar who got totally
      annihilated at UFC 121 yesterday, losing the UFC Heavyweight title to the
      still undefeated Cain Velasquez. Lesnar started on fire but was quickly cut
      by Velasquez who survived a couple of takedowns with no damage in sight. And
      then the challenger unleashed a fury of ground and pound punches with Lesnar
      yelling "stop" to end the domination at 4:12 into the first round. Lesnar
      was cut pretty bad but was still humble in his post-match comments to Joe
      Rogan. "I expected nothing less you know, he's a great fighter, I knew I had
      a great challenge in front of me. Congratulations Cain. I had a good
      training camp, what can I say...he was better than me tonight." Velasquez
      earned a $70,000 "Knockout of the Night" bonus for his effort. During the
      hype for the show Lesnar said that he's going to drink a Corona and eat a
      burrito after he defeats Velasquez, a clear dig at the Mexican. Being funny
      - or serious - Guerrero took one last parting shot. "Wow!! Still stunned!
      Drink a corona and eat a burrito now motherFu$&er!"

      > UNDERTAKER INTERVIEWED AT UFC 121, EXCHANGES WORDS WITH LESNAR
      - The Undertaker was ringside with his wife Michelle McCool for UFC 121 and
      was interviewed by MMAFighting.com following the Lesnar vs Velasquez fight.
      Taker said that he is shocked and thought Cain's chances of winning would
      have been more if the fight went into the fourth or fifth round where a
      cardio battle would kick in. He said that Velasquez is a hell of a fighter
      and did a hell of a job but thought Brock Lesnar's size and strength would
      overcome Velasquez. During the interview, Lesnar walked by and told
      something to the Undertaker to which the former champ replied "You wanna do
      it?" When the reporter asked him what was that about the Undertaker said
      it's a personal issue. "I think he needs to train a little harder," Taker
      said before the reporter asked him again if both guys are cool. "It's
      personal," he replied and when he was asked who he was rooting for in the
      fight he said, "I got a background with Brock....but that shows you
      something right there." To see the interesting interview and a rare chance
      of the Undertaker speaking freely and smiling go to http://w-o.it/b3Q9pF

      > RUMORS OF TAKER VS BROCK AT WRESTLEMANIA HEAT UP
      - The big rumor making the rounds is that WWE is trying to get Brock Lesnar
      to get to WrestleMania and fight the Undertaker and yesterday's little
      exchange following the fight cage side was all a stunt to try and kick
      things off so to speak. When MMAFighting.com reporter Ariel Helwani
      interviewed Dana White after the show and specifically mentioned the
      WrestleMania rumor, the UFC President said that he finds it hard to believe
      that Brock wants to go back to professional wrestling although he doesn't
      know if Brock is interested or not. He said that The Undertaker has been
      present at several UFC shows as he is a big fan of mixed martial arts and
      Brock is "one of his guys" so if they were going back and forth, "it's
      because they are friends."

      > BROOKE HOGAN SHOWS OFF NEW SEXY BODY
      - E! Online has a video of Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke whose weight and
      image issues forced her to get back in shape to sport a two piece bikini and
      look again like, well, a woman. The singer is usually the target of many
      jokes on paparazzi websites thanks to her big thighs and what many say her
      resemblance to man. Her twice a day workout got Brooke back in fantastic
      shape as visible in the video and photo shoot she recently did in Miami
      where she sported a red bikini. She is currently working on her third album
      and has been present at TNA Wrestling events most of the times supporting
      her father. You can check out the video at http://w-o.it/cafSGM