    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2010

      Sunday, October 3 2010 Issue #3365

      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Ah, there goes the weekend! :(

      HIAC tonight...I wonder if Paul Bearer will turn on the Undertaker.
      Remember, Taker did pour cement on him years ago and "buried" him alive. And
      I'm ready to see a heel John Cena with Nexus. They can't disband the group
      just yet. Right? Right?

      > HELL IN A CELL LIVE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, TX., World
      Wrestling Entertainment presents Hell in a Cell on pay-per-view. The card is
      as follows: Randy Orton vs Sheamus in a Hell in a Cell match for the WWE
      title; Kane vs The Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell match for the World
      Heavyweight title; John Cena vs Wade Barrett with the stipulation of if Cena
      loses he joins the Nexus while if Barrett loses Nexus has to disband; Daniel
      Bryan vs John Morrison vs The Miz in a triple threat submissions county
      anywhere match for the United States title; Michelle McCool vs Natalya for
      the Unified Divas title.

      > MOTION CAPTURING MVP FOR THE SD VS RAW 2011 VIDEO GAME
      - THQ has released a behind-the-scenes look video on how they do motion
      capturing for their WWE video games, in this case for the Smackdown vs RAW
      2011 game. MVP was called in the studio to go through all his moves wearing
      a special suit with sensors as the THQ computers captured everything the
      former United States champion went through. It's a very interesting look on
      how the process is and you can also see split screen of MVP doing the moves
      and how it actually looks while playing the video game. You can check out
      the three minute thirty second feature at http://w-o.it/dnaaNR

      > TRIPLE H JOINS THE LINDA MCMAHON CAMPAIGN TEAM
      - With a lot of spare time on hand because of an injury, former WWE champion
      Triple H has found something useful to do, joining the Linda McMahon
      campaign team. The Game helped her team putting up signs and knocking on
      doors, spreading the word about his mother-in-law's mission as she gets
      ready for next month's Senate election in the state of Connecticut. In the
      past anything WWE-related was kept away from her campaign and the night she
      won the party's nomination was the first time that the whole family was seen
      and photographed together at a political event. You can see the video at
      http://w-o.it/bqykt4

      > POLICE CALLED IN AFTER TNA STUNT PULLS OVER A LARGE CROWD
      - Cops were called in on Friday at a store in Columbia, SC., after Tweets by
      Jeff Hardy, Shannon Moore and Jeremy Borash for TNA caused some chaos for
      backstage passes. The three TNA personalities went on Twitter and gave out a
      location of a store where fans can go and get backstage passes from them for
      the show at Columbia's Township Auditorium later in the day. Tons of fans
      answered the call and the store manager ended up calling the police to put
      order back in place. The TNA folks however split the scene before the police
      eventually made it to the store.

      > iMPACT! RATING
      - Thursday's iMPACT! did a 1.2 rating with around 1.5 million viewers for
      the two hour broadcast, up 0.2 from the previous week. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > KEIBLER, AUSTIN ON NBC'S CHUCK TOMORROW NIGHT
      - Stacy Keibler and Stone Cold Steve Austin will be appearing on tomorrow's
      episode of Chuck on NBC. This will be Austin's second appearance on the
      popular show where he will be reprising the role of mercenary Hugo Panzer, a
      character he played in one of the episodes in the previous season. Keibler
      will play the role of Greta, an undercover CIA operative who is portrayed by
      a different actor every week. Batista will also be in one of the episodes
      that will air next month.