    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2010

      Thursday, September 16 2010 Issue #3356

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp
      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      The updated W-O BlackBerry app, version 2.0, has been submitted to the
      BlackBerry App World and is now in the hands of RIM to approve it. It might
      take a day or it might take ten, we don't know. When it's up, we'll let
      everybody know.

      > DIBIASE, MARYSE AND BOURNE IN HILARIOUS DANCE OFF
      - The fun thing about attending live events is that WWE Superstars - and
      Divas - often experiment and do things that they usually wouldn't dare to do
      on television since no cameras are rolling at such events. Well, at least no
      WWE cameras are rolling but consumer digital cameras capture all the good
      and funny moments at several events. On September 11 at the Copps Coliseum
      in Hamilton, ON., Ted DiBiase, Maryse and Evan Bourne gave fans inside the
      arena one of those "YouTube moments" by participating in a hilarious dance
      off. DiBiase did some dorky moves which ended with Maryse clearly laughing
      on the mat while Bourne showed off his dancing skills. No words can do
      justice for this video clip which you can see at http://bit.ly/bGDw4L

      > LINDSAY "ALOISIA" HAYWARD CONFIRMS RELEASE
      - Following her removal from the NXT season three and the subsequent move
      back to developmental territory, Lindsay "Aloisia" Hayward confirmed to the
      Diva-Dirt.com website that she has been let go from the company for good.
      Hayward was signed to a deal just weeks prior to the NXT announcement where
      WWE paired her up with Vickie Guerrero to be a part of the third season of
      the show. However, a background check resulted in some "suggestive" photos
      popping up of the 6'9" wrestler which she thinks was the reason she was
      bumped off the show before she even made her TV debut. Hayward talked about
      the issue on her website and then even accepted interviews with different
      shows, a big no no in WWE unless they're cleared with the company.

      > MANIA XXVII RINGSIDE TICKETS TO BE MOST EXPENSIVE YET
      - WrestleMania 27 tickets will go on sale to the general public on November
      13 at 10AM EST with record prices for ringside seats this time around.
      Previous WrestleMania ringside tickets sold for $750 however next year's
      event will have higher prices for those who want to get the closest to the
      ring. There will be seven price tiers in total. WrestleMania 27 will take
      place at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, GA., on April 3, 2011.

      > NEW SCREEN SHOTS FROM SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2011
      - THQ, the publishers of the upcoming WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011 video game,
      released new screen shots at the Tokyo Game Show which is currently being
      held at the Makuhari Messe, in Chiba, Japan. The new stunning shots include
      Undertaker choke slamming Randy Orton from the top of Hell In A Cell, Chris
      Jericho hitting the Code Breaker on Sheamus from the top of a ladder,
      Michelle McCool hitting a flying punch, The Miz jumping from the top rope on
      Cena laying on a table, Randy Orton standing on the turnbuckle with Hell In
      A Cell being lowered and Cena and The Miz in the ring with tables and a
      ladder. You can check them out at http://bit.ly/bPteXN

      > MARELLA ANNOUNCES BRAND ENHANCEMENT PLAN WITH CWG
      - WWE Superstar Santino Marella and Wireless Grids Corporation today
      announced the implementation of a "VIP Global Fan Grid" that will enable
      Santino to extend and enhance his brand and provide his fan base a very
      robust social and entertainment experience. "The WGC 'grid' solution will
      allow me to provide the most advanced and capable way for me to better serve
      and grow my global fan base," stated Marella, whose real name is Anthony
      Carelli. "The ability for me to extend my brand, and WWE's brand globally,
      in a ubiquitous and real time form will create the ultimate virtual
      extension of my physical WWE world." WGC CEO John Andrews said, "Having the
      endorsement of one of the WWE's most prominent entertainers is another great
      validation of the many cross industry applications we see for our
      technology. This global grid will improve the entertainment experience, grow
      their fan base, and ultimately enhance the brand and profitability."