    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010

      Wednesday, September 1 2010 Issue #3348

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp
      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Played around with the new version of the BlackBerry app the past two
      days...it requires some minor fixes before we submit the update to the App
      World. Making sure it works fine on all kinds of BB phones - including the
      touch screen ones.

      > SD VS RAW 2011 ROSTER TO BE ANNOUNCED LIVE ON GAMESPOT
      - GameSpot.com will be unveiling the Smackdown vs RAW 2011 talent roster
      during a worldwide exclusive live broadcast on September 9 at the Regency
      Ballroom in San Francisco, CA. Doors will open at 3PM PST with the event
      starting live on the website at 4PM PST. The announcement was made via a
      press release sent by THQ today after GameSpot - a division of CBS
      Interactive - made an agreement with THQ to cover the event exclusively. The
      Miz, Eve Torres and The Fink will be attending the event and those fans
      present will also get their chance to play the game. "The annual roster
      reveal for the WWE SmackDown vs. Raw franchise has become a paramount event
      for our millions of supporters around the world," said Danny Bilson,
      Executive Vice President, Core Game Brands, THQ. "The opportunity to team up
      with GameSpot and offer both on-site and online experiences to engage with
      this year's announcement represents an exciting step forward in how we
      showcase compelling content to our collective audiences." The game is
      scheduled to be released in North America on October 26, 2010.

      > KAVAL WINS NXT SEASON TWO
      - 31 year old Brandon Silvestry, better known to WWE fans as Kaval, won the
      second season of NXT yesterday defeating Michael McGillicutty who placed
      second and Alex Riley who came in third place. Kaval wrestled for a long
      period of time as Low Ki prior to joining World Wrestling Entertainment.
      Between 2002 and 2006 he wrestled for Ring of Honor where he held the ROH
      Championship once and also worked for TNA between 2002 and 2004 as well as
      from 2006 to 2008. In TNA he won the NWA Tag Team titles three times and was
      also the X Division champion on two different occasions. His mentors on NXT
      were Team Lay-Cool, Michelle McCool and Layla.

      > RAW RATING
      - The 900th episode of Monday Night RAW did a 3.5 rating off hours 3.35 and
      3.64 with an average of 5,053,000 viewers. That is up from last week's 3.23
      number with an additional 200,000 viewers more. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen
      Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > NXT SEASON THREE KICKS OFF NEXT WEEK
      - A presumably short version of an NXT season will start next week on SyFy
      as the show will be out of a home when October hits as Smackdown goes over
      to SyFy. Season three will be an all-women show with six Diva-wannabes in
      the competition. The rookies are Naomi Night, Maxine, Aksana, Jamie Keyes,
      A.J. Lee and the recently signed 6'9" monster Alousia. Their WWE Pros will
      be Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, Goldust, Bella Twins, Primo and Vickie Guerrero
      respectively. The last episode of NXT on SyFy is set to air on September 28.

      > BISCHOFF DISCUSSES TNA'S MOVE TO MONDAY NIGHT
      - Eric Bischoff was a guest on the radio show Monday Night Mayhem this week
      and talked about the TNA move to Monday nights earlier this year, calling it
      a mistake. Bischoff said it was a risk that didn't pan out but he took
      plenty of risks before, some of which worked and some of which didn't. He
      said Vince McMahon did similar things and you can't always win them all.
      Bischoff said that he'll take responsibility for the disaster as anyone else
      and said that Bret's recent comments about Vince McMahon stomping out TNA
      from their Monday night time slot doesn't bother him because mainly he likes
      Bret Hart so much. Hart was brought in to counter-attack Hogan and
      Bischoff's arrival on the first ever live iMPACT! on Monday night back in
      the beginning of January. "I think if Bret Hart would have never come back
      to WWE, the outcome of our Monday night effort would have been exactly the
      same," noted Bischoff.