    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 12:37 PM

      Tuesday, August 31 2010 Issue #3347

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp
      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      Totally disappointed with the 900th episode of RAW yesterday. I mean there
      was nothing "memorable" on it. I hate it when they advertise a match like
      Taker vs Bret when everyone and their mom knows it's not going to happen but
      they still push it to hell and back. The show could have been much more
      entertaining in several ways but to me it was a complete fail. Maybe the
      1000th episode in two years time will be just as bad!

      > NXT SEASON TWO FINALE TONIGHT
      - Three are left for tonight's NXT second season finale with Alex Riley,
      Kaval and Michael McGillicutty fighting for the top prize. The 29 year old
      Riley has been under a developmental deal with WWE since 2007 and was lately
      the FCW champion before dropping the belt in July. Kaval is mostly known for
      playing the character Low Ki in Ring of Honor and TNA. He worked for TNA
      between 2002 and 2004 and from 2006 to 2008. McGillicutty is the son of WWE
      Hall of Famer Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig and has been under a developmental
      contract since 2008. He is a former FCW Heavyweight and tag team title
      holder. The three are mentored by The Miz, Michelle McCool and Layla, and
      Kofi Kingston respectively.

      > JERICHO TURNS DOWN DANCING WITH THE STARS ROLE
      - Chris Jericho revealed on his Twitter that he had to shoot down the
      opportunity to appear on ABC's "Dancing With The Stars" because of schedule
      conflicts. "Now that the cast has been announced, I can tell you that I was
      asked to be part of Dancing With the Stars this season. Didn't work out
      scheduling wise, but I hope I can be part of DWTS in the very near future,"
      the former Undisputed champion wrote. Jericho's contract with WWE is up very
      soon and yesterday on RAW he said that if he doesn't win the WWE title at
      Night of Champions he will leave the WWE for good. Jericho, with his band
      Fozzy, has several dates planned in October in Europe that would conflict
      with his WWE schedule if he were to re-sign with the company.

      > CENA ON LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON TOMORROW
      - Former WWE champion John Cena will be the second guest on "Late Night"
      with Jimmy Fallon tomorrow starting at 12:35AM EST on NBC. Cena will be
      there promoting his new movie titled Legendary which will be released in
      selected theaters in the United States starting on September 10. Patricia
      Clarkson, Danny Glover and Devon Graye play the other leading roles in this
      movie which is about a teenager joining his school's wrestling team to
      reunite with his surviving family members after they all split following the
      death of his college wrestling legend father.

      > RETAIL INCENTIVE PROGRAMS FOR SD VS RAW 2011
      - THQ announced new details surrounding the company's retail incentive
      programs in the United States and Canada for SmackDown vs Raw 2011. Bret
      Hart will be a playable character for consumers who pre-order the game for
      the Xbox 360 or the PlayStation 3 at Best Buy in the United States, as well
      as at any major retailer throughout Canada. Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
      system owners may also acquire Ministry of Darkness entrance gear for the
      Undertaker with purchase at Toys R Us. In addition, three alternate attire
      options - t-shirt, suit and referee uniform - for Randy Orton will be
      available for Amazon.com consumers who pre-order the game on any platform,
      while Walmart will offer a Tribute to the Troops playable arena with
      purchase for all platforms. Retail incentive programs for other regions,
      including Europe, are scheduled to be announced later this year.

      > CRUSHED DRUGS, SNORTING STRAW FOUND AT VACHON'S HOUSE
      - TMZ.COM obtained the police report filed by the Pasco County Sheriff's
      Office regarding the death of former WWE wrestler Luna Vachon and the
      details were anything but nice. Investigators are claiming that they found
      crushed Oxycodone pills and a snorting straw inside the home where Vachon
      was found dead on Friday morning. Multiple prescription bottles and
      different unsecured pills were also found in the master bedroom as well as a
      small plate that contained more pill residue and another snorting straw.
      Luna's mom discovered her dead body as she was living with her after she
      lost her house to a fire a while ago. An autopsy has been completed but
      results won't be out for the next few weeks.