    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010

      Monday, August 2 2010 Issue #3328

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp
      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      And so I begin my final week here in the U.S. (for this time, at least!)
      It's amazing how different it feels when you're not actually on holiday but
      working. Time goes by sloooooowly!

      > NEW WWE LOGO TO MAKE ITS DEBUT?
      - A new WWE logo is floating around on the Internet and it is rumored to be
      making its debut very soon. The new one features the old block WWF logo
      however instead of F there's an E for World Wrestling Entertainment with the
      attitude-era scratch logo completely out of the picture. WWE started using
      the scratched logo in 1998 and then dropped the "F" from their name and logo
      with a "Get The F Out" campaign" after they lost their court case with the
      World Wide Fund for Nature. You can see a screenshot of the new logo taken
      from the alleged new RAW opening at http://bit.ly/cpyrsC

      > TRIPLE H JOINS MDA'S MUSCLE TEAM
      - WWE's Triple H has become the newest member of the MDA's Muscle Team, a
      group of celebrity activists dedicated to building awareness for MDA. The
      former WWE champion will begin appearing in print, video, radio and digital
      public service advertisements for MDA's new "Make A Muscle, Make A
      Difference" campaign in August. Alison Sweeney, Kurt Warner, Nancy O'Dell,
      Wynonna Judd and other celebrities make up the team. "I am honored to
      partner with MDA in advancing their life-saving mission for those affected
      by debilitating muscle diseases," stated Triple H. "As a member of the
      Muscle Team, I am truly inspired by the perseverance these adults and kids
      demonstrate every day in overcoming the challenges of Muscular Dystrophy."

      > LIVE RAW EVENT RESULTS FROM DAYTONA BEACH, FL.
      - W-O Newsletter reader Mike Kapilow attended the live RAW brand event in
      Daytona Beach, FL., on Saturday and sent in the following results: Santino
      Marella and Vladimir Kozlov defeated The Uso's; The Great Khali defeated Ted
      DiBiase; Yoshi Tatsu defeated Primo; Goldust defeated William Regal; Randy
      Orton defeated Sheamus via DQ; The Miz defeated Evan Bourne; John Cena,
      Chris Jericho and John Morrison defeated David Otunga, Skip Sheffield and
      Wade Barrett.

      > SABU SIGNED UP FOR HARDCORE JUSTICE PPV
      - The "homicidal, suicidal, genocidal, death-defying" Sabu has been signed
      up to participate at the HardCORE Justice TNA pay-per-view this coming
      Sunday. The announcement was made by TNA President Dixie Carter on her
      Twitter. "Just spoke to Dreamer. SABU is confirmed for HardCORE Justice this
      Sunday," she wrote. The former ECW World Heavyweight champion has worked for
      TNA in the past with an almost four year run between 2002 and 2006,
      wrestling his last match for the company at Lockdown in April 2006 against
      Samoa Joe.

      > iMPACT! RATING
      - iMPACT! on Thursday night did a 1.2 rating with 1,645,000 viewers, it's
      highest in a very long time. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and
      put online by PWInsider.com)

      > STACY KEIBLER TO GUEST STAR ON CHUCK
      - Michael Ausiello at Entertainment Weekly is reporting that former WWE Diva
      Stacy Keibler has signed on to guest star on this season's third episode of
      Chuck. She will be playing the undercover agent Greta, a new recurring
      character that will be played by a different actor or actress every week.
      Keibler will be joined on that episode by former co-worker Stone Cold Steve
      Austin. The episode is scheduled to air sometime in October.