    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2010

      Sunday, August 1 2010 Issue #3327

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp
      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      I've been told that on August 10 I will have the first screen shots of the
      new, updated BlackBerry app. So yeah it's coming sooner than you think!

      > ARTWORK FOR CHRIS JERICHO'S FIRST WWE DVD
      - The artwork for Chris Jericho's first WWE DVD has been released and it
      looks like it's one of the best WWE did recently. The triple disc DVD is now
      titled "Breaking The Code: Behind The Walls Of Chris Jericho" and will be
      released nationwide on September 28. It will feature the usual one hour sit
      down documentary-style interview on the first disc while matches from his
      ECW, WCW and WWE career will fill up discs two and three. You can see the
      artwork at http://bit.ly/bltAyL

      > LIVE SMACKDOWN EVENT RESULTS FROM SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
      - W-O Newsletter reader Geoffrey McGee attended the live Smackdown event in
      Sydney and sent in the following results: Hart Dynasty defeated Luke Gallows
      and Joey Mercury; Alberto Del Rio defeated Chavo Guerrero; MVP defeated Cody
      Rhodes; Layla defeated Kelly Kelly; The Big Show defeated Drew McIntyre;
      Matt Hardy defeated Christian; Dolph Ziggler defeated Kofi Kingston; Kane
      defeated Jack Swagger and Ray Mysterio.

      > WWE DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
      - WWE declared their usual quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share on its
      Class A shares of common stock. Members of the McMahon family have waived
      $0.12 per share of the dividends. As a result, all Class A and Class B
      shares owned by the McMahon family will instead receive dividends in the
      amount of $0.24 per share. The record date for the dividend will be
      September 15, 2010, and the payment date will be September 27, 2010.
      Investors usually give WWE big points for the dividends and recently they
      were in positive articles on investor websites such as TheStreet.com and
      Investopedia.com.

      > MICK FOLEY JOINS TWITTER
      - Mick Foley - who often said that he doesn't know how to operate a computer
      that much - has joined Twitter under the account @realmickfoley. Over 2,000
      followers has so far added the hardcore legend to their accounts and Foley's
      few tweets so far all came from a cell phone via text message rather than a
      computer. "JB is trying to guide me through this initial stage," he wrote,
      referring to TNA's Jeremy Borash. The NY Times best selling author is best
      known for writing all his books on a note pad using a pen rather than using
      any kind of technology, giving his editors a serious headache in the
      process!

      > MATCHES CONFIRMED FOR "THE WHOLE F'N SHOW" iMPACT!
      - Six matches have been announced for the August 12 iMPACT! which will be
      titled "The Whole F'n Show" and will have a pay-per-view-format with few or
      close to none backstage segments and other fillers that usually make up the
      two hour broadcast. These matches were originally booked for the Hard
      Justice pay-per-view before TNA decided to go extreme for one night. The
      main event will be RVD vs Abyss for the TNA World title and other matches
      include AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle, Madison Rayne vs Angelina Love, Ink Inc.,
      vs Generation Me, Motor city Machineguns vs Beer Money and D'Angelo Dinero
      vs Mr Anderson vs Matt Morgan. Plus there will also be an open challenge
      from Jeff Hardy. The show will be taped on August 9, the day after the
      HardCORE Justice pay-per-view.