    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010

      Friday, July 30 2010 Issue #3326

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp
      Download app for Android at the Android Market

      So it's been a week since we launched the Android app on the Android Market.
      If you bought it we would appreciate some feedback on how you like it (or
      how you don't) etc.

      For our BlackBerry users, the new version will be compatible with the Storm
      phones (and all BB phones actually) and we're working on the video support
      as there are limitations on it. The same individual who did the Android app
      is doing our revised BB app. Actually, it's a brand new one. The upgrade
      will be free of course to those who purchased it already.

      > SHAWN MICHAELS TO LAUNCH OFFICIAL WEBSITE
      - The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels taped a video clip announcing his
      upcoming online presence at theshawnmichaels.com which will be his first and
      only official page on the Internet. Several websites including Facebook
      pages were opened in the past claiming to be associated with HBK and last
      week even WWE wrote on their website that the Facebook page circulating
      claiming to be of him and his wife Rebecca is not associated with him.
      Michaels said there are two reasons that he's opening a website - to keep in
      touch with his fans and to eliminate any doubts of the other fake websites
      including MySpace, Facebook and Twitter accounts. He also added that all the
      blogs and tweets and Facebook posts will be done by himself and not anyone
      else. "This is authentic, this is real, this is me," he said. He then closed
      off the video saying, "I am Shawn Michaels and I approve this ad!" Funny.
      You can check it out at http://bit.ly/d2qeul

      > TWITTER ACCOUNT FOR SHAWN MICHAELS CONFIRMED BY WWE
      - WWE.COM confirmed the new - and official - Shawn Michaels Twitter account
      this morning and added him to the "Alumni" Twitter list on their website.
      WWE keeps a list of official accounts for their Superstars and Divas to
      avoid any fans following fake accounts. Shawn's new Twitter account is
      @ShawnMichaels_ and yes that includes the underscore at the end of the name.
      He has gathered over 14,000 followers since the announcement.

      > HOGAN DEATH RUMOR CLEARED BY TNA'S DIXIE CARTER
      - Out of nowhere rumors popped up yesterday that Hulk Hogan has passed away
      resulting in several fans posting messages on social networking websites.
      TNA President Dixie Carter cleared the rumors a couple of hours ago by
      posting a tweet on her Twitter account. "HULK HOGAN IS ALIVE AND WELL," she
      wrote. "He did not drown. Not sure how these rumors get started. Awful."
      Last year Hogan was also the subject of another death rumor.

      > NAMES CONFIRMED FOR HARDCORE JUSTICE PAY-PER-VIEW
      - After iMPACT! ended yesterday, TNA announced the confirmed names so far
      that will be taking part in the upcoming HardCORE Justice pay-per-view next
      week. Johnny Swinger, Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney are three that are coming
      in specifically for this show while Al Snow, Simon Diamond, Team 3D, Rhino,
      Stevie Richards, Mick Foley, Raven, Tommy Dreamer and Rob Van Dam who
      already work for TNA will also be on the show. Jerry Lynn confirmed on his
      website that he will be facing RVD for the main event although TNA has not
      confirmed his participation yet. Sabu and The Sandman are also expected to
      be part of the show.

      > WWE SUPERSTARS, CREW OFF TO AUSTRALIA
      - WWE Superstars and crew are on the way to the other side of the world to
      start a six day tour in Australia and New Zealand. This is a Smackdown tour
      although there will be some RAW Superstars involved as well. The tour starts
      tomorrow with a show in Sydney then on Sunday in Melbourne, Monday in
      Brisbane, Tuesday to Adelaide, Wednesday in Perth and finally Thursday in
      Auckland. Everyone will be back stateside for the weekend to get ready for
      the next set of RAW and Smackdown tapings. This coming Monday's RAW was
      taped this week so it will not be airing live.