    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010

      Saturday, July 3 2010 Issue #3310

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp

      I told you about the Android app we're working on...and I'm happy to give
      you a preview of how it looks! The app will have video and photo support
      from the first version and the app is looking great. And no matter what
      Android phone you're using and what resolution you're using the app will
      adjust automatically. It is essentially ready, just figuring out minor
      details now how to get it out there. You can check out the preview at
      http://bit.ly/dc03nC .

      And for all our American readers, happy 4th of July for tomorrow!

      > STEAMBOAT SUFFERING FROM BRAIN ANEURYSM
      - According to latest reports, WWE Hall of Famer Ricky "The Dragon"
      Steamboat is suffering from brain aneurysm and his stay in the hospital
      could be longer than one would hope for. Steamboat was rushed to the medical
      facility in Tampa, FL., on Wednesday night after suffering from neck and
      shoulder pains. "The Dragon" got beat up on RAW by the Nexus group as part
      of a storyline while he along with other WWE Legends were promoting
      Steamboat's brand new DVD which was released on Tuesday. Yesterday his son
      Richie - a WWE developmental wrestler working at Florida Championship
      Wrestling - urged his Twitter followers to keep his father in their thoughts
      and prayers. "The issues are worse than expected but he could be worse. God
      will help him through it!!!" he said.

      > WRESTLEMANIA TRAVEL PACKAGES OUT ON JULY 12
      - WrestleMania XXVII travel packages will be available via World Wrestling
      Entertainment starting on Monday, July 12 at 3PM EST. Platinum, Gold and
      Silver packages will be offered which will contain hotel accommodation,
      tickets to Axxess, Hall of Fame, WrestleMania and RAW as well. Packages will
      be limited and will be sold on first come first served basis only.
      WWEShop.com will handle the sales like last year.

      > SMACKDOWN PARTICIPANTS FOR MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH
      - Six of the eight participants for the Smackdown Money in the Bank ladder
      match were announced yesterday. So far The Big Show, Matt Hardy, Christian,
      Kofi Kingston, Cody Rhodes and Kane are all in this match with two spots
      remaining. Hardy, Christian, Kingston and Kane have participated in this
      type of match before at WrestleMania.

      > TNA BACK TO HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM, TICKETS OUT NOW
      - TNA Wrestling will be returning to New York City's Hammerstein Ballroom in
      September for a live event on the 23rd. The Hammerstein Ballroom is not new
      to wrestling events as ECW held several shows in the past and WWE did the
      One Night Stand pay-per-view in 2005 at that location as well. Tickets went
      on pre-sale yesterday and will go through Friday July 9 at Ticketmaster.com
      with regular priced tickets going on sale on July 10 at 10AM. There's a $8
      discount off price levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 during the pre-sale. Floor tickets
      are selling for $100 and anyone who purchases a ticket in the first four
      rows will receive a special meet and greet with TNA Superstars one hour
      before doors open.

      > LESNAR TAKES ON UNDEFEATED CARWIN TONIGHT
      - Former WWE Heavyweight champion and the current UFC Heavyweight champion
      Brock Lesnar is gearing up for the biggest fight of his still short MMA
      career tonight as he goes one on one against the undefeated Shane Carwin.
      Carwin defeated Lesnar's rival Frank Mir earlier this year to become the
      interim heavyweight champion while Lesnar was sidelined with an injury. The
      fight against Carwin was delayed after being announced to give Brock enough
      time to recuperate from the life threatening Diverticulitis problem he
      suffered last year. Lesnar's current MMA record stands at 4-1 while Carwin
      stands at an impressive 12-0. The fight is being marketed as the biggest
      heavyweight fight in UFC history.

      > FRIENDS OF LESNAR FROM WWE DAYS IN VEGAS FOR SHOW
      - Several of Brock Lesnar's friends who worked with him during his WWE days
      will be in attendance for tonight's mega heavyweight fight between the
      current interim heavyweight champion Shane Carwin and the heavyweight
      champion himself, Brock Lesnar. Lesnar's one-time on-screen manager and
      personal friend Paul Heyman has been in Vegas with Lesnar during the whole
      time while WWE Hall of Famers Jim Ross and Steve Austin will be joined by
      Bill Goldberg and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson at the show. It will be
      interesting to see if any of them will get a few seconds of face time during
      the broadcast.

      > LESNAR EXCITED TO BE BACK IN THE OCTAGON
      - Weigh-ins for the UFC 116: Lesnar vs Carwin were held yesterday at the MGM
      Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV. The two heavyweights both topped the
      scale at 265lbs and following their respective weigh-in, both were short and
      sweet in their comments. "We find out who the baddest man on the planet is,"
      said the interim champion Shane Carwin when asked about his thoughts for
      tonight's fight. When UFC color commentator Joe Rogan announced Lesnar, the
      crowd booed as expected and told him it's great to see him back. Lesnar said
      he's excited to be back in the Octagon and "that's all I got to say."