    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010

      Thursday, July 1 2010 Issue #3309

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp

      Nothing to say today...back later.

      > UNDERTAKER, MICHELLE MCCOOL TIE THE KNOT
      - The Undertaker and Michelle McCool tied the knot this past weekend with a
      ceremony in Texas. This is Taker's third marriage and McCool's second. The
      Undertaker first got married in 1989 and had a son born in 1993. That
      marriage ended in 1999. In 2000 he married his second wife Sara, who also
      had a short stint in a WWE storyline. The two have two daughters together,
      one born in 2002 and one born in 2005. He had her name tattooed on his neck
      but eventually he removed it when the couple split. McCool was married to
      her high school sweetheart however they got divorced in 2006. Torrie Wilson,
      Lisa Marie Varon, and a very pregnant Sharmell were in attendance and you
      can see a photo of all three with the new bride at http://bit.ly/caPztu

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW pulled a 3.3 rating for this week off hours 3.28 in the
      first and 3.27 in the second. The show averaged 4,500,000 viewers and it was
      down 0.2 from last week. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by PWInsider.com)

      > RICKY STEAMBOAT HOSPITALIZED
      - WWE.COM reported today that Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat was hospitalized
      yesterday night after experiencing pain in his neck and shoulder. The
      website noted that Steamboat "performed a stunt" with other WWE Legends on
      RAW and at the moment it was not clear if the pain was related to his
      performance from RAW. Steamboat along with Michael PS Hayes, Jerry Lawler,
      Dean Malenko and Arn Anderson were attacked by the Nexus group during a
      segment which was supposed to plug Steamboat's DVD release. WWE.COM later
      added that according to medical officials, his condition is most likely not
      related to his involvement from Monday night and his medical prognosis is
      good to excellent.

      > BRET HART BLASTS MARTHA OVER LAWSUIT
      - As promised, Bret "Hit Man" Hart wrote about what he thinks of the lawsuit
      brought forward by Martha Hart against Vince, Linda and WWE regarding the
      use of Owen's image and likeness. "I do suspect this lawsuit is more about
      publicity, ego, and small-mindedness than it is about pro-wrestling and all
      of those that are in it," the WWE Hall of Famer said about Martha. WWE
      attorneys have said that the lawsuit is politically driven and was done to
      hurt Linda McMahon's chances to win the Senate race in Connecticut later
      this year. "Martha can say or think whatever the hell she wants but the Hart
      family as a whole found a way to forgive and move on for the sake of the
      next generation's well-being," Bret added. Most of the Harts appeared at
      WrestleMania and the Hall of Fame earlier this year to honor Stu and then
      participate in the Vince/Bret match on the show. "The best thing I can do
      for Owen's kids is take them backstage and introduce them to all the people
      who love and remember their dad," he continued. Bret noted that Martha wrote
      in her book that she didn't hate Vince and even wrote him a letter in order
      for her to move on and be at peace. "Maybe she should practice what she
      preached." You can read the full entry at
      http://www.facebook.com/notes.php?id=251123314442

      > DANIELSON GIVES FIRST COMMENTS SINCE WWE RELEASE
      - Bryan Danielson gave his first comments yesterday in a blog update since
      being fired unexpectedly from WWE last month. Danielson - who wrestled as
      Daniel Bryan - blamed chocking Justin Roberts with a tie and spitting on
      John Cena as the reasons he was let go. He said that WWE is very serious
      about keeping their PG rating and apparently his actions that night on RAW
      "crossed the boundaries" of what is considered PG. Danielson added that he
      apologized to both the RAW announcer and Cena as well following the show. No
      one at the ringside area knew about the NXT attack to keep the element of
      surprise. Danielson said that he was very angry that he was released but
      glad that WWE allowed him to start wrestling again immediately despite a 90
      day no-compete clause as long as they are not taped for TV or pay-per-view.

      > NEW TNA VIDEO GAME FOR PSP AND DS RELEASED
      - SouthPeak Games today announced the release of TNA iMPACT! Cross the Line
      video game which is available on the PlayStation Network and on store
      shelves nationwide for both the PSP and Nintendo DS. "TNA iMPACT! is
      currently the fastest growing wrestling franchise," said Melanie Mroz,
      SouthPeak Chief Executive Officer. "With Hulk Hogan, one of the most
      recognizable faces in pro wrestling history, joining the all-star roster
      earlier this year, as well as the extension of our game to portable devices,
      we are well poised to continue to grow this already popular videogame
      franchise. Based on initial market traction, we currently expect this game
      to contribute meaningful revenue beginning in the fiscal 2010 fourth quarter
      and ramp through the beginning of fiscal 2011." 17 TNA Superstars appear in
      the game with match types including Ultimate X, Four Ways to Glory, and the
      Six Sides of Steel. You can see a video of the game at http://bit.ly/a60o9M