    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010

      Tuesday, June 29 2010 Issue #3308

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp

      Saw some screenshots today of the W-O app for Android. It's looking great
      and we will be testing it in a few days. Hopefully I'll have some
      screenshots for you tomorrow or Thursday.

      > ONE YEAR OF RAW GUEST HOSTS AND THEY'RE STILL COMING...
      - Today marked a year of RAW guest hosts with the concept starting on June
      29 of last year with Batista being the first one. The whole idea kicked off
      when Donald Trump "bought RAW" from Vince McMahon and announced his plans of
      having a celebrity guest hosting the show every week. Eventually the whole
      Trump angle fell apart and McMahon then kept the concept anyway. Celebs such
      as Shaquille O'Neal, Bob Barker, Snoop Dogg, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, Jesse
      Ventura, Mike Tyson and others all took the job. A total of 63 celebrities
      appeared on the show as RAW guest hosts.

      > PARTICIPANTS FOR RAW MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
      - The participants for the RAW Money in the Bank ladder match at the
      upcoming self-titled pay-per-view were announced during yesterday's
      broadcasting. The eight who will be fighting for the briefcase are John
      Morrison, Randy Orton, Edge, R-Truth, Chris Jericho, Ted DiBiase, The Miz
      and Evan Bourne. The last MITB match had ten participants and was a bit over
      crowded. Originally the first few MITB matches at WrestleMania had six
      participants and then it was increased by an additional two.

      > BARRETT, MCINTYRE OFF TV DUE TO VISA ISSUES
      - Season one winner of NXT Wade Barrett has been absent from recent live
      events and even yesterday from RAW despite the group he heads, now called
      Nexus, have been an integral part of RAW and doing run-ins at non-televised
      events. PWInsider.com reports that Barrett, an English citizen, has an
      expired working visa and had to return to England to extend his working
      permit. Meanwhile, Drew McIntyre who is from Scotland, has the same issue
      and was pulled from television as well as the former Intercontinental champ
      waits for his new visa to be issued. The same thing happened to TNA Knockout
      Angelina Love last year which resulted in TNA releasing her from the
      contract to avoid any problems with U.S. laws.

      > WAR OF WORDS CONTINUES BETWEEN WWE ATTORNEY AND MARTHA HART
      - WWE's leading attorney Jerry McDevitt told the Hartford Courant newspaper
      that Marta Hart's lawsuit is nothing more than a "personal attack" towards
      Linda McMahon and said that her comments are "pejorative nonsense." McMahon
      appeared on the Face The State television show a few days ago to discuss the
      lawsuit and Hart didn't like what was said. In a statement issued yesterday,
      Hart said that she feels Linda's comments were duplicitous and insulting.
      "It is important to set the record straight: Linda McMahon was in charge for
      the majority of the unfair and deceptive practices that are at the heart of
      this lawsuit," Martha Hart said in the statement.