    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2010

      Sunday, June 20 2010 Issue #3304

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp

      It's been quite a slow news weekend. Like, very slow.

      Work on our Android app is expected to start next week. Still seeing bids
      from developers and will be choosing one mid next week. The app won't be on
      sale on the Android Market however it will be available through another
      website. Certain terms and conditions on the Android Market prevents non US
      (and a handful of other countries) from selling apps so had to find an
      alternative.

      > FATAL 4 WAY ON PAY-PER-VIEW TONIGHT
      - Live tonight from the Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY.,
      WWE presents Fatal 4 Way on pay-per-view. The card, containing only five
      matches, is as follows: John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Edge vs Sheamus for the
      WWE title; Jack Swagger vs Rey Mysterio vs CM Punk vs The Big Show for the
      World Heavyweight title; Eve vs Gail Kim vs Maryse vs Alicia Fox for the
      Divas title; The Miz vs R-Truth for the U.S. title; Kofi Kingston vs Drew
      McIntyre for the Intercontinental title.

      > TNA TAG TEAM TITLES VACANT
      - A tournament will be held to determine who will be facing the number one
      contenders for the tag team titles Motor City Machineguns after Scott Hall
      was released from TNA earlier this week. Hall was holding one half of the
      tag team belts at the time of his release. The vacant titles will be up for
      grabs at the Victory Road pay-per-view. "Scott Hall and I talked and
      together decided he needed time to focus on some personal issues. I am proud
      of the action he is taking," TNA President Dixie Carter said on Twitter.

      > VIDEO FROM THE TNA ACTION FIGURES PRESS CONFERENCE
      - JAKKS Pacific issued a press release on Thursday announcing the release of
      the TNA action figure line. For Wave 1 of its action figures, JAKKS and TNA
      created toys for Sting, Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and
      Suicide. The TNA action figures, play sets and accessories are expected to
      be available at retailers nationwide this summer. JAKKS took over the
      license for TNA at the beginning of this year when their WWE license was not
      renewed and picked up by Mattel a couple of years ago. To see a video of TNA
      launching the toys at the Slammiversary weekend last week go to
      http://bit.ly/ahN8sK

      > NEW HAVEN REGISTER NEWSPAPER PROFILES LINDA MCMAHON
      - The New Haven Register newspaper in New Haven, CT., posted a long story on
      Linda McMahon's run for the U.S. Senate today covering her steps from the
      early WWE days, the steroids trouble that haunted WWE for several years, the
      death of Chris Benoit, the WWE success and more. Linda McMahon was not
      quoted for the story as Ed Patru, spokesman for McMahon's campaign, said she
      would not be available for comment. The media has been pressing hard on
      several issues and McMahon continues to avoid answering all the tricky
      questions that relate to her past WWE role. You can read the story at
      http://nhregister.com/articles/2010/06/20/news/doc4c1d86ac45467296138524.txt

      > LESNAR, CARWIN READY FOR JULY 3 FIGHT
      - Brock Lesnar and Shane Carwin were interviewed yesterday from their
      respective bases during The Ultimate Fighter finale yesterday on Spike TV.
      The two will be meeting to unify the Heavyweight titles on July 3 in Las
      Vegas as the undefeated Carwin tries to take the title from the not-so fan
      favorite Lesnar. Lesnar said that his health is not an issue and hasn't been
      an issue for the past six months. This will be the first time that Brock
      will fight since the career threatening injury from last year which forced
      him to sit out for several months. Lesnar added that he can't wait for the
      fight and the July 4 celebrations will be coming a day early for him. Carwin
      said that he wishes the fight was tonight rather than in two weeks time and
      is feeling great and ready. Carwin has a 12-0 record and has five wins in
      less than a minute.