    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2010

      Thursday, June 17 2010 Issue #3303

      Download app for iPhone http://bit.ly/biG1zA
      Download app for Blackberry http://bit.ly/wobbapp

      Okay here's a question for all of you who have the W-O iPhone app - what
      would you like to see added to version 1.2? It will come sooner than you
      think. Send me your thoughts and suggestions. I can tell you right now two
      items already in line are a mark-all-as-read feature and push notifications
      for breaking news or any other announcements.

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW this week pulled a 3.42 composite rating off hours 3.36
      and 3.5. That is one of the best numbers over the past few weeks and the
      show did an average of 4,883,000 viewers. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media
      Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > A LOOK AT CHRIS JERICHO'S NEW TV GAME SHOW
      - The first look at Chris Jericho's new television game show on ABC has been
      released. "Next Tuesday experience the first game show ever to be played on
      the edge of a skyscraper," says the commercial. Titled "Downfall," the show
      has contestants answer trivia questions for prizes and if they answer
      incorrectly, their prizes and even themselves could be flying off the top of
      the building! The show premieres on Tuesday June 22 at 9PM EST on ABC. To
      see the commercial go to http://bit.ly/cSR4Ym

      > NO MOVE TO MMA SAYS JOHN CENA
      - USAToday.com has a story regarding if John Cena would like to follow in
      the footsteps of Brock Lesnar and enter the world of mixed martial arts. "No
      way. I like the WWE badge," said Cena during a promotional event for
      Gillette in New York. "I appreciate what they've done business-wise. They
      continue to grow. It's very good to watch the progression of that sport
      because it reminds me of a then-young WWF, the NFL as they matured, the
      merger between the NBA and the ABA. They are at that juncture where they are
      still Wild West. They're still in-your face. But they've made the steps they
      need to do grow." Cena added that no matter how much money he would be
      offered the answer will always remain the same - no.

      > RAW GUEST HOST FOR 07/12 ANNOUNCED
      - In what could be one of the most weirdest choice for a celebrity guest
      host for Monday Night RAW, WWE tapped 76 year old Florence Henderson as the
      host for the July 12 show in Lexington, KY. Henderson is known best for
      playing the role of Carol Brady in the television program The Brady Bunch.
      She currently hosts The Florence Henderson Show on Retirement Living TV. No
      guest host has been announced yet for next Monday's RAW.

      > EDGE TO STAR IN NEW WWE STUDIOS MOVIE
      - LA Times Arts and Entertainment writer Steven Zeitchik wrote on his blog
      two days ago that the next WWE Studios movie to start filming following the
      current one with Triple H will be one titled "Chasing The Hawk" starring
      Edge. This will be an action comedy about a New Orleans lawyer who loses a
      classic car he holds dear and then sets out to find it. The latest movie
      announced will be the sixth of seventh that the company is filming
      back-to-back in the New Orleans area. Triple H is currently filming "The
      Chaperone" and already filmed "Inside Out" prior to that. Most movies are
      being shot with a budget between $5 to $10 million and some of them will be
      released in theaters while others will go straight-to-DVD.

      > BIG SHOW ON "LATE NIGHT" WITH JIMMY FALLON
      - WWE Superstar The Big Show appeared on "Late Night" with Jimmy Fallon
      yesterday to promote his appearance on Royal Pains - which airs tonight - as
      well as this Sunday's pay-per-view. Show came out to his theme, lights and
      smoke through the crowd. "Nothing like a yeti coming out of the mist,"
      exclaimed Show after sitting down. Fallon asked Show how he travels
      considering his size, Andre The Giant, taking over the Toby Keith tour bus,
      his alcohol tolerance and more. You can see an edited version of the
      interview at http://bit.ly/aSjlp4

      > TNA REACTION BUMPED TO JULY, LATER TIME SLOT
      - TNA ReAction, the new television show which was supposed to start on June
      24 has been pushed back to July 15. The show - which had a special one-time
      program airing in April - features never-before-seen look at TNA Wrestling
      with exclusive backstage access and candid interviews. The first episode
      received tons of good reviews from fans which prompted TNA to work on making
      it a weekly show. The original time slot was supposed to be 8PM airing
      before iMPACT! but now it will air after iMPACT! at 11PM.