    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2010

      Monday, May 3 2010 Issue #3275

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      We're still looking for someone who can cover RAW and iMPACT! TV shows for
      us on our website. Dan Josselyn has signed up to do Smackdown and started
      last week. If you want to join the team, please send me an e-mail.

      > WAYNE BRADY HOSTS RAW TONIGHT
      - The guest host concept returns tonight on RAW after a break from last
      week's three hour draft episode with actor and comedian Wayne Brady being in
      charge. The host of daytime talk show "The Wayne Brady Show" and regular on
      the "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" improv is already having fun on his Twitter
      talking about RAW. "I hope you get pile drived," said one of his Twitter
      followers earlier today. "If by piledrived, you mean jumped on by two busty
      Asian female wrestlers while your mom massages my back, then I will," he
      added.

      > FAN ACCUSES KHALI OF SLAPPING HIM AT THE AIRPORT
      - The Great Khali's return to India generated big buzz and people mobbed him
      at the Delhi Airport on Saturday night when he arrived. A fan who was at the
      airport was admitted to the hospital after he claimed that he was slapped by
      the former champion as he pushed through the crowd. Speaking to India-based
      NVO News, Khali said that he did not slap anyone but merely pushed people
      away as he was trying to exit. Khali said that he respects his fans and
      always try to meet all of them when he goes back home. Khali added that he's
      been getting a lot of movie proposals from India however anything he do must
      be cleared with WWE first.

      > WRESTLEMANIA XXVI OUT ON DVD TOMORROW
      - WrestleMania XXVI will be released on DVD tomorrow in two different
      editions - a three disc collector's edition and a two disc edition. The
      difference between the two versions is that the Hall of Fame that aired on
      USA will be included in the two disc set while the collector's edition will
      have the full ceremony. The Blu-Ray version has been taken off from release
      for unknown reasons. The two disc edition has a retail regular price of
      $29.95 while the three disc set has a price of $34.95. Amazon.com is selling
      both versions at a discounted price.

      > NEWSPAPER LOOKS AT HARDY'S NEXT COURT DATE
      - The Fayetteville Observer is running an article about TNA Superstar Jeff
      Hardy who is scheduled to be in Moore County Superior Court on Monday, May
      10. Last September, a raid on Hardy's house led to his arrest after he was
      caught with substantial amount of drugs and paraphernalia. A Moore County
      grand jury indicted him on charges of trafficking in opium, two counts of
      possession with intent to sell and deliver a controlled substance,
      maintaining a place for a controlled substance, and a misdemeanor count of
      possession of drug paraphernalia. The raid happened on September 11 of last
      year, just a week after he left WWE. He returned on national television on
      January 4 at the live TNA iMPACT! and has been a member of the TNA roster
      ever since.

      > DIXIE CARTER HYPES "MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT" FOR iMPACT! TONIGHT
      - TNA President Dixie Carter is hyping a "major announcement" for tonight's
      TNA iMPACT! on her Twitter account. "We strive to deliver what our fans
      want, and the next step in the evolution of the TNA brand will do just
      that," she wrote earlier today. The company seems to be doing a "major
      announcement" every other week whenever they are airing live, hoping to
      spark interest among fans who switch to RAW once 9PM comes around.