    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2010

      Friday, April 30 2010 Issue #3273

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      TGIf'nF! Man what a crappy work week. Glad it's over.

      Back tomorrow.

      > HOGAN SAYS TORRIE WILSON CALLED FOR WORK, WILSON DENIES IT
      - During an appearance on The Howard Stern show, TNA's Hulk Hogan said that
      former WWE and WCW Diva Torrie Wilson has called and is looking for
      employment with TNA Wrestling. Wilson immediately took on Twitter to shoot
      down that rumor. "Loving my life outside of wrestling guys," she said, later
      adding that that message was to address Hulk Hogan's comments on Stern's
      show. "Im not," she added, referring to Hogan saying she called for work.

      > DWAYNE JOHNSON LANDS ANOTHER MOVIE
      - Reuters is carrying an article about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson signing up
      to be the leading actor in the upcoming action thriller movie titled
      "Protection". The movie is about a Mexico City security operative who is
      forced to smuggle the daughter of a high-ranking judge across the border
      while being pursued by corrupt cops, drug lords and white-collar U.S.
      criminal forces. Simon West - whose directing credits include "Lara Croft:
      Tomb Raider," "The General's Daughter" and "Con Air" - will be directing
      this movie. It is scheduled to start filming in New Mexico in the fall.

      > MCMAHON SAYS SHE WON'T ACCEPT PAY IF ELECTED TO SENATE
      - Linda McMahon has publicly stated that if she is elected to the U.S.
      Senate she will not take any payments for her job, waiving the $174,000 per
      year income. "Linda just doesn't believe politics ought to be a cushy job
      that turns into a profession," said McMahon's spokesman, Shawn McCoy.
      "There's an enormous amount of work that needs to be done to get this
      country back on track beginning with job creation and tightening of
      government's fiscal belt. Her refusal to take a salary, I think, is an
      important symbolic gesture that underscores her principles on this."
      According to the last polls, McMahon lead the Republican primary over her
      party rivals Rob Simmons and Peter Schiff.

      > WWE RETURNING TO MSG
      - WWE is returning to Madison Square Garden one June 19 for one of their
      weekend supershows with both RAW and Smackdown Superstars performing on the
      same show. WWE is taking all the big guns to the Garden with Cena,
      Undertaker, Edge, Orton and Big Show all appearing. The main event is John
      Cena vs Sheamus for the WWE title. Notably missing from the line ups are
      Triple H and of course Batista who is leaving the company in May. Prices are
      selling from $24.50 to $79.50 with official platinum seats going for up to
      $500 on Ticketmaster.com!

      > TONY ATLAS RELEASED
      - WWE has released Hall of Famer Tony Atlas, announcing on his departure on
      WWE.COM with the usual short and sweet message wishing him "the best in all
      future endeavors." Atlas re-signed with WWE in 2008 and worked for the ECW
      brand mainly with Mark Henry. He last appeared on WWE TV on April 2 during
      an edition of Smackdown in a backstage segment. Atlas, a former tag team
      title holder with Rocky Johnson, was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in
      2006.