    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2010

      Friday, April 2 2010 Issue #3251

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      Managed to see Peepshow yesterday with Holly Madison and I have three words
      for ya...Oh. My. God. I was front row in a VIP table and it was the best
      seat in the house. If you happen to come here for a holiday or something,
      make sure you watch it. I have stand up with Jay Leno tonight so I'm really
      looking forward to that.

      Anyway, don't miss Smackdown tonight, especially the first segment.

      > KHALI, BATISTA, TAKER TO TAKE TIME OFF
      - PWInsder.com is reporting that both The Great Khali and Batista will be
      taking some time off while the Undertaker is also expected to take his usual
      break following WrestleMania. Khali wrestled at this week's Smackdown
      tapings and then confirmed he is going back home. PWInsider also adds that
      Batista is likely heading out following this month's pay-per-view and with a
      movie lined up he won't be pulling double duty. With Taker, Batista and
      Shawn Michaels out, some new talent should be getting a push in the
      meantime.

      > HART THANKS MCMAHON FAMILY FOR "FANTASTIC THREE MONTH RIDE"
      - Bret "Hit Man" Hart wrote on his Facebook blog that his match at
      WrestleMania XXVI against Mr McMahon was one of his most glorious victories
      ever despite knowing it was far from his greatest performance. "I can't
      begin to describe the flood of excitement that pulsated through me at seeing
      the sight of that massive stadium filled with fans," the WWE Hall of Famer
      said. Bret also talked about meeting former WWE CEO Linda McMahon backstage
      after the show, telling her that he gave him a couple of chair shots just
      for her. "This drew a burst of laughter and a smile," Bret added. In
      closing, Hart thanked the entire McMahon family - including Triple H - for
      allowing him to write the final chapter in his career. Bret described his
      WWE stint as a "fantastic three-month ride I'll never forget."

      > JERICHO PULLS AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE ON TWITTER
      - Chris Jericho decided to play an April Fools joke two days ago on his
      Twitter to his almost 100,000 followers. "Just got selected for sequestered
      jury duty. Six weeks minimum. :-( Won't be able to work or tweet," he wrote
      at 6PM on April 1. "See u in May WWE Universe..." Some websites picked it up
      and yesterday Jericho confirmed that it was indeed a joke. "April Fools
      hambones..." he later added.

      > SYFY TO ADD ADDITIONAL NXT SHOWS FROM COMING WWEK
      - Starting from the coming week, SyFy will air an extra hour of NXT
      beginning at 9PM EST on Tuesdays. The show is labeled as a "catch-up on the
      competition" episode in the press release and will be an encore presentation
      of the previous week's program. The new NXT episode will then follow it at
      the usual 10PM EST time slot.

      > LINDA MCMAHON RESIGNS FROM CT BOARD OF EDUCATION
      - After a lot of publicity and local media scrutiny for being elected to the
      Connecticut Board of Education, former WWE Chief Executive Officer Linda
      McMahon has tendered her resignation from the Board. She was appointed by
      Governor Jodi Rell on January 28, 2009 and the State Senate nominated her by
      a vote of 34-1 and the House by 96-45. McMahon along with fellow Republicans
      Peter Schiff and Rob Simmons are competing for the Republican nomination at
      the Party's Convention in May.

      > NASTY BOYS GONE FROM TNA
      - The Nasty Boys' run in TNA has come to an end as Brian Kobbs and Jerry
      Sags have reportedly been let go from the company. The two close friends of
      the Hulkster made their TNA debut on the live January 4 three hour iMPACT!
      and then stuck around for a program with Team 3D.