    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010

      Wednesday, March 31 2010 Issue #3250

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      NXT and Smackdown were fun shows yesterday. I'm not going to spoil what
      happened on Smackdown but I'm telling you right now it shouldn't be missed
      because something major happened. And there will not be any mentions of what
      happened in this newsletter or site until the show airs so don't worry.

      Alright, time to shower...I took so much sand today in the desert thanks to
      the wind that I feel like I went to the beach.

      > TRAILER FOR "THE EXPENDABLES" WITH STEVE AUSTIN
      - The first full trailer for the new movie "The Expendables" featuring Stone
      Cold Steve Austin has been released. The fully loaded action packed movie is
      about a team of mercenaries who head to South America on a mission to
      overthrow a dictator. Austin joins a cast including Sylvester Stallone,
      Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts, Mickey Rourke, former
      UFC Heavyweight champion Randy Couture and also has appearances by Bruce
      Willis and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. It will be released in
      theaters this coming August. Check it out at http://bit.ly/c4A1Gl

      > POST-WRESTLEMANIA RAW RATING
      - Even though it registered an increase over last week's 3.2 rating, the
      post-WrestleMania RAW rating was nothing special and considering what went
      down it should have been labeled as a disappointment. The show did just a
      3.7 rating with an average of 5.5 million viewers. (Ratings compiled by
      Nielsen Media Research and put online by PWInsider.com)

      > NXT'S DAVID OTUNGA TO HOST RAW NEXT WEEK
      - David Otunga from the NXT roster will be guest hosting Monday Night RAW
      next week after winning a battle royal during Tuesday's NXT show, earning
      the right to be "the boss" for a day. It will be interesting to see if his
      fiancé, Academy Award winner Jennifer Hudson will be making a cameo. After
      Otunga, David Hasselhoff will be hosting the show on April 12 from England.

      > iMPACT RATING TAKE A MAJOR DIVE
      - TNA got absolutely hammered in this week's ratings as the show did just a
      0.62, most likely the lowest number ever recorded for iMPACT! so far since
      the debut on Spike TV. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put
      online by PWInsider.com)

      > DIXIE CARTER COMMENTS ON HBK'S RETIREMENT
      - The latest TNA rating was somewhat expected considering they were going up
      against RAW from the fall out of WrestleMania. While the RAW number was
      nothing special and had basically no major increase compared to past weeks,
      even the usual TNA viewers tuned into RAW to see the Shawn Michaels
      retirement. TNA President Dixie Carter also mentioned this on her Twitter
      account. "Thank goodness he can only retire once...hopefully," she wrote.
      "Shawn, congrats on an amazing career."