    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010

      Tuesday, March 9 2010 Issue #3233

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      Nothing to say today...back tomorrow.

      > RVD RETURNS TO THE RING AT TNA iMPACT!
      - Rob Van Dam made his long awaited debut on TNA iMPACT! yesterday night
      getting a massive pop and defeating Sting in a matter of seconds, however
      celebrations didn't last too long. The returning Sting got his "revenge"
      immediately afterward beating the hell out of RVD with his baseball bat.
      After referees managed to get Sting away from the ring, the former TNA
      champion forced his way back to the ring and continued his attack as fans
      kept chanting "RVD, RVD" however there was no comeback from the crowd
      favorite. Current World Heavyweight champion Chris Jericho tweeted about
      RVD's arrival, confused as to why he was booked to get beat down so bad on
      his debut. "The beat down of RVD 20 seconds into his debut in TNA was mind
      boggling," Jericho said. "I don't understand how so many talented people can
      be so clueless." You can see RVD's TNA debut at http://bit.ly/ddFPwG

      > AL SNOW JOINS TNA WRESTLING
      - Former WWE Hardcore champ and Tough Enough trainer Al Snow has joined TNA
      Wrestling as an agent. Snow had several runs with WWE, between 1995 and
      1997, 1998 and 2001, and 2002 and 2008 however this will be his first
      full-time employment with TNA. He did, however, appear once for the company
      in December 2008 at the Final Resolution pay-per-view where he took part in
      an angle with his long-time friend Mick Foley. Snow started his new job
      yesterday.

      > DAVID HASSELHOFF TO GUEST HOST RAW IN LONDON
      - The man who made running in slow-motion famous on television, David
      Hasselhoff, will be hosting the April 12 edition of Monday Night RAW in
      London, England. Hasselhoff - star from the TV shows Baywatch, Knight Rider
      and former judge on America's Got Talent - is super popular in Europe thanks
      to endless reruns of his television shows so it made sense to tap him for
      the guest host role in England. Boxer Ricky Hatton was the last overseas
      guest host.

      > STIPULATIONS ADDED TO TAKER VS HBK MATCH
      - The Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels match at this year's WrestleMania has
      been turned into a no disqualification and no count out bout with the only
      way to win is either by pinfall or submission. While the Undertaker will be
      putting his undefeated streak up for grabs, Shawn Michaels is putting his
      career on the line and considering the show these two individuals put on
      last year, fans watching WrestleMania will be in for another thriller which
      has higher stakes this time around.

      > ARTWORK FOR HART AND SOUL DVD
      - The artwork for the upcoming three disc DVD "Hart and Soul: The Hart
      Family Anthology" has been released. The artwork has a pink background with
      images of Owen, Bret, Stu, Helen, Jim Neidhart and the British Bulldog
      around a maple leaf which sits in the middle with the title of the DVD
      inside it. You can see the artwork at http://bit.ly/cbzjsf