    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010

      Monday, March 1 2010 Issue #3227

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      Ah March is usually my favorite month because I know it's the month that I
      get to have my holiday! Phoenix for WrestleMania and Las Vegas for...well,
      you know, Las Vegas. :) Bring 'em on!

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Ready to get high? Cheech & Chong, the duo who profess their love for
      cannabis during their comedy routines will be hosting tonight's Monday Night
      RAW in Oklahoma City. Also on the show tonight, Bret Hart will be there live
      to make have his "farewell" angle which is expected to turn into the
      anticipated Bret vs McMahon announcement for WrestleMania XXVI. One match
      was announced for the broadcast between Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase.

      > RINGSIDE TICKETS FOR WRESTLEMANIA STILL AVAILABLE
      - There are approximately 15,000 tickets still unsold for WrestleMania XXVI,
      which takes place later this month at the University of Phoenix Stadium in
      Glendale, AZ. The stadium is configured to hold over 60,000 fans and
      Ticketmaster.com still lists ringside seats available for purchase. Ringside
      seats carry a whopping $27.50 convenience charge and an additional $5
      facility charge, more expensive than the cheapest ticket available for the
      show which is $20.

      > LIVE RAW EVENT REPORT FROM WICHITA FALLS, TX.
      - W-O Newsletter reader Dave LaFountain attended last night's RAW live event
      in Wichita Falls, TX., and sent in the following results: Primo defeated
      Jack Swagger; MVP defeated William Regal; Santino Marella defeated Chavo
      Guerrero; Evan Bourne and Kofi Kingston defeated Legacy; Chris Masters
      defeated Carlito; Bella Twins defeated Maryse and Alicia Fox; The Miz
      defeated Christian; John Cena and Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton and The
      Big Show. During their tag match, Ted DiBiase turned on Rhodes while Orton
      left Show hanging out alone. Hornswoggle interfered in the main event to
      deliver the "sweet shin music" on Show.

      > GREENWICH NESPAPER LOOKS AT MCMAHON AND STEROID INVESTIGATION
      - Brian Lockhart, Investigative Reporter for The Greenwich Time newspaper
      ran a long story on Linda McMahon and the investigation of the use of drugs
      in the world of professional wrestling. The story - now published online
      over 8 pages - looks at how the White House and Congress "dropped the ball"
      when it came to their investigation of steroids that eventually allowed the
      former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to run for Senate. You can read the interesting
      story at http://bit.ly/bManNP

      > CAUSE OF DEATH FOR UMAGA
      - Irv Muchnick, author of the "Chris & Nancy" book reported on his blog that
      Eddie "Umaga" Fatu's toxicology report says that he died from an acute
      toxicity. Fatu was 36 when he passed away in Houston on December 4 of last
      year. According to Dan Morgan, supervisory forensic investigator for Harris
      County, Fatu had the combined effects of hydrocodone, a painkiller,
      carisoprodol, better known as Soma, and diazepam, better known as Valium. He
      was released from WWE several months earlier after he failed to go to rehab
      following another Wellness Program violation.

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010