    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 2:05 PM

      Sunday February 28 2010 Issue #3226

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      How cool is the atmosphere at the USA vs Canada hockey game? Those Canadians
      are noisy! :) Back tomorrow.

      > REFEREE SCOTT ARMSTRONG RELEASED AS WELL
      - WWE referee Scott Armstrong, the son of "Bullet" Bob Armstrong, was also
      released on Friday after Helms, Burchill and Maria were let go. Armstrong
      joined the WWE referee team in July 2006 and was promoted to the senior
      referee role on the Smackdown brand in February 2007. Prior to joining WWE,
      Armstrong wrestled for WCW and also had a referee stint in TNA.

      > CHARLIE HAAS GETS "FUTURE ENDEAVORED"
      - The cuts from Friday continued today as Charlie Haas was "future
      endeavored" becoming the fifth person to be given his release this weekend.
      This was Haas' second stint in WWE following his first run between 2002 and
      2005. Haas returned to the company in April 2006 and last year he was
      drafted to the Smackdown brand but was rarely featured on television. His
      last match was on the New Year's eve edition of Superstars, losing to Mike
      Knox.

      > THREE MORE ADDED TO MONEY IN THE BANK
      - Three more WWE Superstars were added to the WrestleMania Money In The Bank
      ladder match. This year, just like in 2008 and 2009, eight participants will
      be in the match where the winner receives a WWE title shot any time he
      wants. Dolph Ziggler, Kane and Shelton Benjamin qualified for the match on
      Friday Night Smackdown, joining Christian. Four spots remain open which will
      be decided on the next WWE television shows. This will be Shelton Benjamin's
      fifth Money In The Bank ladder match and only missed the one in 2007.

      > MAY PAY-PER-VIEW GETS ANOTHER NAME CHANGE
      - The Wild Card pay-per-view concept which was set for May has been dropped
      and replaced with a new name, Over The Limit. This pay-per-view will happen
      on May 23, the same day that Owen Hart died in 1999 during the show with a
      very similar name called Over The Edge. The new PPV that will replace the
      Survivor Series has not been announced yet but that show will take place in
      Miami, FL. At the last conference call with investors, Vince McMahon
      announced that the company would be dropping the Survivor Series concept -
      the second longest running WWE pay-per-view behind WrestleMania.

      > TNA, MACH-1 WRESTLING IN DEVELOPMENTAL TRAINING DEAL
      - While WWE has Florida Championship Wrestling as their developmental and
      training grounds, TNA has reached an agreement with Mach-1 Wrestling to
      provide a similar working deal. The "Wrestling 101" school will be welcoming
      several TNA Superstars and Knockouts at their Orange, CA., location and
      Lacey Von Erich will be the first one making the trip to the West Coast. "In
      the spirit of TNA's commitment to developing future superstars we look
      forward to offering M1W an expedited process through which they can submit
      potential talent for inclusion on our TNA roster. We look forward to working
      with M1W on locating and developing future talent for the TNA brand," said
      Terry Taylor, Director of Talent Relations for TNA Wrestling.