    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010

      Tuesday February 2 2010 Issue #3207

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      February 26 is the cut-off date for any bookings accepted at The
      Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix for WrestleMania as part of our promotion.

      As you know, we have teamed up with one of the world's leading luxury hotels
      in beautiful Phoenix, AZ., which will include complimentary full American
      breakfast for a price of just $169 per night. Check-in is on Friday, March
      26 and check-out is on Monday, March 29 however limited dates both before
      and after the WrestleMania weekend are still available for the $169 per
      night price (down from the usual $399 a night).

      For more information or to book go to http://bit.ly/Sv4aI

      > RAW MAIN EVENT FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER
      - The RAW main event for the next WWE pay-per-view, the Elimination Chamber,
      has been set as qualifying matches were held yesterday on Monday Night RAW.
      Randy Orton, Triple H, Kofi Kingston, Ted DiBiase and John Cena all defeated
      their respective opponents to move into the Chamber match along with WWE
      champion Sheamus. Smackdown will also have its own Elimination Chamber match
      as the main event.

      > HELMS HAD POSSESSION OF MUSCLE RELAXER SOMA WHEN ARRESTED
      - TMZ.COM is reporting that Gregory Helms had one Some muscle relaxer pill
      on him when police officers arrested him and Chris Jericho last Wednesday
      for public intoxication. According to the police report, Helms told the
      police that he had a prescription for the pill however he did not have it on
      him at the time. It was then decided that no charges would be pressed
      against him over the pill. Soma - the brand name for the carisoprodol drug -
      has claimed the lives of several wrestlers in the past after overdosing with
      this particular muscle relaxer. During the investigation of Signature
      Pharmacy that ESPN uncovered linking several WWE Superstars to illegal
      drugs, Soma was one of the most common illegally obtained. Former WWE Diva
      Terri Runnels - ex wife of Dustin "Goldust" Runnels - told TMZ at the time
      that the boys in the back "eat Somas like candy."

      > SMACKDOWN TAPINGS IN NEW ORLEANS MOVED
      - The Smackdown and ECW television tapings scheduled for New Orleans on
      February 9 has been move to Baton Rouge at the Baton Rouge River Center
      starting at 6:30PM EST. The change was due to a parade that the city of New
      Orleans will be hosting to honor the New Orleans Saints football team no
      matter of the outcome of their Super Bowl final game against the Colts on
      Sunday. The tapings event has been rescheduled for a normal non-televised
      event on Friday, May 28. Tickets from the February 9 date will be honored.

      > NEW WWE ALBUM A HOT SELLER ON AMAZON
      - The new WWE album titled "A New Day" has been a big hit on Amazon and is
      currently in the second place in overall MP3 Albums on the popular retailer
      website. It's also number one in Rock and number one in Soundtracks
      categories. The tenth installment in the "Music" series, "A New Day"
      contains fourteen unreleased tracks featuring theme songs of WWE Superstars.
      It was released exclusively at Amazon.com only for $3.99 in digital format
      and $8.99 for the CD. The CD version is currently number 20 in overall
      music, number one in Television Soundtracks and number two in overall
      Sports.

      > MCMAHON SPLASHES $6.5 MILLION ON CAMPAIGN SO FAR
      - Former WWE Chief Executive Officer Linda McMahon has splashed $6.5 million
      of her own money according to the latest campaign finance report. Submitted
      to the FEC web site yesterday, the report shows that McMahon loaned $6
      million of the sum to the campaign and an additional $525,000 of her own
      money on campaign expenses and in-kind contributions. She has so far
      received around $11,500 in small contributions but said she's ready to take
      her spending up to $50 million to make her run for U.S. Senate a successful
      one.