    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010

      Sunday January 31 2010 Issue #3205

      Download the new W-O iPhone App http://bit.ly/2r87j8

      We're taking names and total number of people for those of you who booked at
      The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix hotel with our special WM promotion code to
      organize transportation for everyone. The plan right now is an H2 limo(s)
      for WrestleMania Sunday and then maybe a small bus or whatever for Hall of
      Fame and RAW, depending on the number of people who wish to use transport to
      and from the hotel.

      When we get the total number of people we'll give out the price, it will
      obviously cost less (or should, at least) than a taxi. So e-mail me the name
      you made the hotel booking under, the total number of people in your party
      and which transport you want to use (HOF, WM, RAW or all three).

      Not much going on this weekend...enjoy the Rumble if you're watching! Later.

      > ROYAL RUMBLE LIVE ON PAY-PER-VIEW TONIGHT
      - Live from the Philips Arena in Atlanta, GA., WWE presents the first
      pay-per-view on their calendar, the Royal Rumble. The card is as follows:
      The Undertaker vs Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight title; Randy Orton
      vs Sheamus for the WWE Championship; Christian vs Ezekiel Jackson for the
      ECW title; Michelle McCool vs Mickie James for the Women's title; Plus the
      thirty man over-the-top rope Rumble match. Twenty five names have been
      officially announced so far and these are: John Cena, Batista, Triple H,
      Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Cody
      Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, The Great Khali, Yoshi Tatsu, MVP, Chris Masters, The
      Miz, William Regal, Kofi Kingston, Kane, R-Truth, Mark Henry, Zack Ryder,
      Jack Swagger, Evan Bourne and Carlito.

      > JERICHO GETS TMZ BOOTED OUT OF AUTOGRAPH SIGNING
      - Chris Jericho is certainly not a fan of TMZ after the website picked up
      his and Helms' arrest earlier this week and posted their mug shots on the
      front page. Cameras from TMZ showed up at a Fozzy autograph signing on
      Friday in New York and tried to get in however Jericho had security escort
      them out even though they didn't cause any trouble. Yesterday Jericho then
      used his Twitter mentioning TMZ. "At a live band heavy metal karaoke bar.
      Just rocked Creeping Death... Where's TMZ when u need em?" he said. And
      shortly afterward, another knock at the website was delivered. "Some drunk
      just did the worst version of Fire Woman ever. He should be arrested for
      Alcohol Intoxication." Looks like someone is not happy!

      > LASHLEY REMAINS UNDEFEATED WITH WIN OVER SIMS
      - Bobby Lashley continued his undefeated MMA streak going 5-0 by easily
      dominating former Season 10 contestant of The Ultimate Fighter Wes Sims in a
      fight yesterday in Miami, FL. The referee stepped in to stop the match with
      two minutes and fifty three seconds remaining in the first round. The TNA
      Superstar and former ECW champion unleashed a fury of punches after tackling
      down Sims immediately and held him down while punching him in the face till
      the ref called it off. This was Lashley's Strikeforce debut. You can see the
      fight at http://bit.ly/cboY99

      > FLAIR SUED BY ROH FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT
      - Ric Flair, who is now working for TNA, has been sued by Ring of Honor for
      breach of contract according to PWInsider.com. The lawsuit, filed in Bucks
      County, PA., seeks $40,000 in damages from the former sixteen time world
      heavyweight champion. ROH allegedly paid the Nature Boy in advance for
      several appearance that he failed to show up for. Flair quit ROH quickly
      last year after a very short stint on WWE television and never paid back the
      money that he received. This is not the first time that Flair has been sued
      for related issues. Highspots.com also had problems with Flair last year and
      unsuccessfully tried to put the real NWA title belt he gave them as
      collateral after another company came forward with more legal problems for
      Flair.