    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009

      Sunday October 4 2009 Issue #3126
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Sharing photos and videos and talking online has been made even much easier
      now on Wrestling-Online.com. Thanks to a partnership with the popular
      Meebo.com, we now introduce the Meebo Bar to our website which will let you
      talk with your Facebook, Google, AOL, Yahoo and Live Messenger contacts and
      share basically all the videos and certain images found on our website
      without leaving. A simple drag and hold with the mouse on a photo or video
      will allow you to share it on Twitter, Facebook, e-mail and instant message
      thanks to a special menu that shows up when a drag and hold is detected. A
      Meebo.com username is required to talk to all your buddies in one place.

      Not much going on this weekend, back tomorrow.

      > HELL IN A CELL TONIGHT ON PPV
      - Live tonight from the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ., WWE presents Hell
      In A Cell on pay-per-view. The card is as follows: CM Punk vs Undertaker for
      the World Heavyweight title in a HIAC match; John Cena vs Randy Orton for
      the WWE title in a HIAC match; D-Generation X vs Legacy in a HIAC match;
      Mickie James vs Alicia Fox for the Divas title; Kofi Kingston vs The Miz vs
      Jack Swagger for the United States title; The Big Show & Chris Jericho vs
      Batista & Rey Mysterio for the Unified Tag Team titles; John Morrison vs
      Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental title; R-Truth vs Drew McIntyre.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7206]

      > STEINER RIPS SWISS FLAG, CAUSES CHAOS AT LIVE EVENT
      - Scott Steiner caused some chaos yesterday during a live event in Zurich,
      Switzerland after the former champ ripped a Swiss flag and fans started to
      throw water bottles and chairs in the ring. The incident occurred just
      before the main event started and all the individuals in the ring -
      Hernandez, Beer Money, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Sharmell and Scott Steiner
      himself - exited the ring until the crowd calmed down. Eventually all of
      them returned except Booker T who didn't want to wrestle in the hostile
      environment. Sheik Abdul Bashir replaced Booker T in the main event. You can
      see the video of the incident at http://bit.ly/qcxNS
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > LACEY VON ERICH RIPS ON ANGELINA LOVE
      - The new member of The Beautiful People, Lacey Von Erich, had some harsh
      words to say regarding Angelina Love, the other departing member of the
      group. In a recent interview, Von Erich said that Love was not a good fit
      and that "nobody really missed her that much." The mother of one continued
      her rant saying that she can fill the shoes and the role was made for her,
      or so did TNA tell her. "I've never met Angelina before in my life. After
      what some people have said, I don't know if I want to. I just feel like we
      can all be a group together and shine together, so I'm excited about that,"
      Von Erich continued. TNA were not happy about the word chosen in the
      interview and forced Von Erich to retract what she said. "Angelina Love was
      a great wrestler and I hope I do well filling her shoes! I wish her all the
      best in her career," Von Erich said on her Facebook account.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > TRAILER FOR THE ROCK'S NEW MOVIE
      - The official trailer for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's new movie "Tooth
      Fairy" has been released. In the movie, Johnson plays a tough minor league
      hockey player who after shattering a young kid's hopes he gets sentenced to
      a one week labor as a real tooth fairy. Johnson is super funny in the movie
      wearing the tutu, wings and all the bells and whistles of a tooth fairy and
      the movie showcases The Rock's comedic talents. Ashley Judd, Billy Crystal
      and Julie Andrews are in supporting role. The movie is being distributed by
      20th Century Fox and will be released in theaters nationwide on January 22.
      You can see the trailer at http://bit.ly/9ckZh
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]