    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2009

      Saturday September 5 2009 Issue #3104
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Long time newsletter reader Dr Mike Lano interviewed music hall of famer and
      movie legend Kris Kristofferson about his son becoming a pro wrestler for
      SLAM! Wrestling and wanted to share his work with our readers. You can read
      the interview at
      http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2009/08/22/10566581.html

      > BRAGGING RIGHTS PPV POSTER
      - We have received the pay-per-view poster of the new PPV on the WWE
      calendar, Bragging Rights. The poster features Randy Orton doing his
      traditional pose with rays of light coming from the back with a shot of a
      WWE crowd inside a stadium in the background. The poster also shows the
      first look at the new PPV logo. It takes place on Sunday, October 25 at the
      Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh, PA. You can see the poster at
      http://bit.ly/10R9xJ
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > DREAMER TO THROW FIRST PITCH AT WHITESOX GAME
      - WWE Superstars Dolph Ziggler, Tommy Dreamer, Hornswoggle and Diva Tiffany
      will be at the U.S. Cellular Field in Chicago on Wednesday September 9
      meeting fans while Tommy Dreamer will also be throwing out the game's
      ceremonial first pitch. The Chicago White Sox - who will be facing the
      Oakland Athletics that day - have a special offer for WWE fans who want to
      see the game live by issuing a discount on tickets. Tickets normally priced
      at $38, $34, $33, $23 and $19 are available for $19, $17, $16.50, $11.50 and
      $9.50 after inserting the code WWE in the "Promotions and Special Offers"
      box. To get your ticket go to www.whitesox.com/wwe
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > TWO ROH STARS SIGN WITH WWE
      - Two of Ring of Honor's top stars have found their way to World Wrestling
      Entertainment as both Bryan Danielson and Nigel McGuinness have inked deals
      with the company. Danielson, who also wrestles under the name American
      Dragon, was trained by Shawn Michaels and has won the ROH World title once
      in 2006. This is not the first time that the 28 year old Danielson has been
      in WWE as he worked for the company briefly in 2001 appearing on Velocity
      and Heat. McGuinness' arrival in WWE was announced by Ring Of Honor earlier
      today and he is also a former ROH World champion. The 33 year old from
      London, England, worked an episode of Heat in 2005 as well as a dark match
      for TNA before one of their pay-per-views in the same year.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > DANIELSON WINS PWG TITLE IN HIS LAST MATCH FOR COMPANY
      - New WWE signee Bryan Danielson wrestled his last match for Pro Wrestling
      Guerilla on Friday, winning their world title and then vacating it since he
      won't be able to defend it. Danielson fought Chris Hero in an almost 45
      minute match which ended with Danielson submitting Hero to win the gold. A
      lot of wrestlers from the back celebrated in the ring with Danielson giving
      him the perfect send off before starting his WWE career.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > ANGELINA LOVE RELEASED AFTER VISA ISSUES
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Angelina Love was given the pink slip from
      TNA Wrestling yesterday after visa issues prevented her from continuing to
      legally work in the United States. The 27 year old Canadian born beauty has
      been part of The Beautiful People, teaming up with Velvet Sky and is also a
      former TNA Knockouts champion. Her working visa is reportedly expiring and
      some problems are preventing her from having it renewed. Prior to joining
      TNA, Angelina Love had a WWE developmental deal and wrestled for OVW and DSW
      before being released in 2007. She joined TNA in September 2007. No matter
      who you are and how hot you look, there's no messing around with US
      Immigration!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]