    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009

      Saturday August 1 2009 Issue #3075
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      The Wrestling-Online.com iPhone App has finally landed on the iTunes Store
      after two weeks. The app is free to download and is available from all
      worldwide iTunes Stores. You will need the OS 3.0 version of the iPhone or
      iPod Touch to be able to install it. We would appreciate if you rate and
      review the app on the iTunes after you download it. Download it now from
      http://bit.ly/1XKN90 .

      If you have any feedback and wishlists for the next version please drop me a
      line.

      > PIVEN TO HAVE HIS OWN GUEST WITH HIM ON RAW
      - The upcoming RAW special guest host and Entourage star Jeremy Piven posted
      on his Twitter that he "locked" his special guest to host RAW with him this
      coming Monday. "Here we go..." he posted, giving no indication who he or she
      might be. Heroes star Greg Grunberg - who plays Matt Parkman on the show -
      jokingly replied on his account, "Piv, you could have at least ASKED!!!"
      Piven will be there to also plug his new movie "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell
      Hard" which comes out on August 14.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > ARTWORK FOR UPCOMING DX BOOK
      - We have received the artwork of the new WWE book titled "The Unauthorized
      History of DX" which will be released on October 6. Triple H and Shawn
      Michaels are both given the writers credit along with Aaron Williams who did
      most of the work on the book. It will contain 272 pages and released in
      paperback format. The funny cover has a green background with the cartoon
      characters of Triple H and Shawn Michaels dropping their pants down and
      exposing their butts with the words "The Unauthorized History of" censoring
      them. The DX spray painted logo is also there. You can check the funny
      artwork at http://bit.ly/2l0M1
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > WWE DECLARES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
      - WWE yesterday announced that the regular quarterly dividend of $0.36 per
      share on its Class A shares of common stock will be paid on September 25.
      The McMahon family - the major shareholders of the company - have waived 12
      cents per share and will receive $0.24 on all their Class A and Class B
      shares instead. They have been doing this for the past few years now. The
      record date for the dividend will be September 15.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]

      > WWE HEADS BACK TO DENVER AFTER GETTING KICKED OUT LAST MAY
      - Different media outlets in Denver are picking up the story about World
      Wrestling Entertainment going back to the city for a show after the Nuggets
      kicked them out of the Pepsi Center just days before RAW was set to air live
      from the arena. The show will be on Friday August 7 at the Denver Coliseum.
      The face off with the Nuggets and owner Stan Kroenke received tons of
      mainstream attention and lots of free advertising for WWE earlier this May
      and WWE ended up taking their live broadcast to the STAPLES Center in Los
      Angeles. Funny enough the LA Lakers, who use the STAPLES Center, were the
      opponents of the Nuggets at the Western Conference Finals. That night, the
      Nuggets defeated the Lakers and despite the publicity the NBA game kicked
      RAW's ass in the television ratings.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewforum.php?f=7]