    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009

      Tuesday June 2 2009 Issue #3031
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Nothing to say today....back tomorrow.

      > SAMOA JOE INJURED
      - It's bad news for TNA and Samoa Joe as the former TNA champ revealed on
      his Twitter account that he has a torn triceps and a broken finger. Joe was
      obviously going to be a part of the seventh Slammiversary pay-per-view which
      will take place on June 21 in Detroit, MI., but everything is up in the air
      now. Joe suffered the injury at a TNA show yesterday. He also posted a
      picture of the broken finger, asking the fans, "So, does this look broken to
      you?" You can check it out at http://twitpic.com/6fve5
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7136]

      > TNA LAUNCHES VIDEOS ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK
      - TNA Wrestling announced that their home video products will be available
      on the Playstation Network and Sony Entertainment will be making the
      announcement at E3. The launch of TNA on the PSN include pay-per-views from
      2008, 2009 and the video "Best of the Bloodiest Brawls: Scars & Stitches."
      The company recently announced its own video-on-demand service as well at
      TNAVideoVault.com
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > TORRIE FIGHTS WITH THE PRATTS ON FIRST EPISODE OF NEW NBC SHOW
      - Torrie Wilson and other celebrities yesterday made their debut on NBC's
      "I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!" television show on NBC during a two
      hour premiere episode. Things got heated up quickly as the former WWE Diva
      got into an argument with Spencer Pratt and his wife Heidi Montag - or
      should we say Heidi Pratt - which led to "The Hills" villain rip on Wilson
      accusing her of taking steroids and saying he had to "Google her" to find
      out who she was. The mention of steroids was brought up once again and
      Torrie defended herself saying that she doesn't do steroids and Spencer
      should learn the meaning of working out. You can also check out an exclusive
      clip of Torrie showing some wrestling moves to Janice Dickenson which ended
      up on the cutting room floor at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Wilson_nbc_1.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7102]

      > MVP/SHEPHERD PROM FOOTAGE ON "THE VIEW"
      - Sherri Shepherd from "The View" and former WWE United States champion MVP
      attended the Hoffman Estate High School prom in Hoffman Estate, IL., on
      Saturday night and footage from the whole event will be airing on "The View"
      on ABC on June 15 starting at 11AM EST. This was both their first prom and
      in an interview MVP said that the highlight of the night was a kiss - which
      Shepherd initiated - that the two shared.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7112]

      > MATT STRIKER ENDS UP ON FRONT PAGE OF GAY WEBSITE
      - It didn't take long for Matt Striker to pop up on a gay-related website
      after his nude pictures were leaked online. GayWired.com has the story with
      the headline, "WWE Star Matt Striker Shows His Harder Side" and the story is
      one of the top headlines on the front page of the website. "Despite the
      WWE's apparent attempts to clean up its act, there has been no response as
      yet in support or opposition to the Striker stripping from the company, and
      word has it that nudity isn't all that uncommon with Striker," the story
      adds. I think it is safe to say that management isn't doing cartwheels over
      the leaks but it's not known if Striker will face any backlash over this.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7135]

      > RAW RATING
      - Monday Night RAW did a 3.4 rating off hours 3.23 and 3.62 yesterday. That
      was up 0.2 from last week's much-hyped show from the STAPLES Center in Los
      Angeles, CA. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research and put online by
      PWInsider.com)
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]