    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 1:55 PM

      Sunday May 31 2009 Issue #3029
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Nothing to say today...back tomorrow.

      > KENNEDY, ORTON IN WAR OF WORDS BACKSTAGE AT RAW
      - Different industry insiders are reporting that Mr Kennedy and Randy Orton
      engaged in some kind of argument backstage after RAW wrapped up on Monday
      night in Los Angeles, CA. With Orton as the champion it doesn't take a
      genius to figure out who management sided with and while the war of words
      wasn't the deal breaker, the fact that he got injured again didn't help
      matters. Kennedy was the recipient of an RKO where he landed badly and
      suffered a small wrist injury in his first match back in the company after
      nine months.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7133]

      > KENNEDY UPLOADS VIDEO DENYING ANY WRIST INJURY
      - Mr Kennedy has posted a short video on his Facebook page where he shows
      everyone that there's no wrist injury. Kennedy doesn't talk in the video and
      all he does is shakes his hands, wrists and does funny moves with his hands,
      something he wouldn't be able to do if there was a serious wrist injury. His
      official website also released a statement saying, "Ken is physically 100
      percent healthy, and very optimistic about his future in the business." You
      can see the video at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Kennedy_wrist_video.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7133]

      > WWE PULLS RIC FLAIR FROM RING OF HONOR TAPINGS
      - In a recent interview with the Associated Press, Ric Flair said that WWE
      don't see Ring of Honor much as competition so they have no problem with him
      appearing on their televised shows. Actually, they did have a problem and
      they did something about it. Ric Flair was scheduled to be a part of the ROH
      TV tapings this week but WWE pulled him out. Flair appeared in front of the
      live audience and thanked the fans for sticking with him while putting over
      Ring of Honor. However he said that he was stepping down from his role as
      "commissioner" of ROH to resume working for WWE.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7125]

      > OOPS! NUDE PICTURES OF MATT STRIKER LEAKED ONLINE
      - ECW color commentator Matt Striker found himself "exposed" online as a
      celebrity website TabloidProdigy.com posted different photos of the former
      school teacher nude which Striker allegedly took for someone else's viewing
      pleasure. All photos - taken by a cell phone - have "GM Presents Matt
      Striker" written on them as the person who made the initial leak doesn't
      want anyone else claiming them. Ah when will celebrities learn? Never send
      nude shots of yourself if you don't want everyone to see them!
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7135]

      > CMT NOT INTERESTED IN SECOND SEASON OF HOGAN'S CCW
      - It seems that Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling reality TV
      show is not getting picked up for the second season by CMT. Eric Bischoff,
      who is one of the producers of the show, declined to comment when we
      e-mailed for his side of the story. CCW made its debut last year with Hulk
      Hogan, Brian Knobbs, Brutus Beefcake, Jimmy Hart and Bischoff himself with
      Dennis Rodman winning the first season. Bischoff Hervey Entertainment, the
      production company behind the series, is believed to be shopping around for
      a new network.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]