    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009

      Sunday May 10 2009 Issue #3012
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Not much going on today. Happy mother's day to all the moms reading!

      Back tomorrow.

      > THE ROCK ATTENDS THE WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENTS DINNER
      - Former WWE champion Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was one of the many, many
      celebrities who were invited at the 2009 White House Correspondents Dinner
      yesterday. Other celebs who attended included Tom Cruise, Demi Moore, Whoopi
      Goldberg, Samuel L Jackson, Steven Spielberg, George Lucas and other A-list
      stars. The Rock was joined by his ex-wife Dany Garcia. You can see some
      photos from the event at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/The_Rock_WHCD.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > PROMO SHOT OF TORRIE WILSON ON "I'M A CELEBRITY..." TV SHOW
      - We have received the first promo shot of Torrie Wilson for the "I'm A
      Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!" television show which will kick off on June
      1 on NBC. We also have a first look of the environment that Wilson along
      with the other celebs will be living at in the Costa Rican jungle. "I've
      seen it all. I've worked with many, many, many big strong burly wrestlers
      that are kind of gross so nothing really grosses me out either," said Wilson
      during an interview to promote the show. "Not a lot scares me. I don't think
      ill be much of a priss. I can handle it." The show will start with a 2 hour
      premiere and then will have broadcasts Mondays through Thursdays between 8PM
      and 9PM EST for the first three weeks. You can check out the photos at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Torrie_Celeb_1.shtml . Thanks
      to Granada Productions for the stills.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7102]

      > THQ WORKING ON NEW WWE GAME
      - During their earnings call earlier this week, THQ announced that they are
      working on new WWE video game titled "WWE Online." IGN.COM added that the
      game is being developed in Asia but beyond that nothing has been revealed
      about it. Rumors are that this will be a PC-based video game which would be
      the first WWE game for PC since the RAW video game which was developed ages
      ago and pretty much tanked.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > NEW MATCH ADDED TO JUDGMENT DAY
      - WWE Has officially announced the fifth match for Judgment Day with CM Punk
      taking on the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. The other matches so far are Edge vs
      Jeff Hardy for the World title, John Cena vs Big Show, Randy Orton vs
      Batista for the WWE title and Christian vs Jack Swagger for the ECW title.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > LINDA MCMAHON ON FOX BUSINESS CHANNEL
      - World Wrestling Entertainment CEO Linda McMahon was on Fox Business
      Channel last Thursday to discuss the company's first quarter earning
      results. Throughout the almost five minute interview, footage of Jeff Hardy,
      Rey Mysterio and the Divas were played as McMahon talked about their
      International growth, lowering prices for live events and some marks the
      company missed during the first quarter. You can see the full interview at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Linda_McMahon_FBC.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7119]