    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Wednesday April 1, 2009 Issue #2982
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Hey yo. Next time I'll be writing this, hopefully, I will be in Houston. My
      WrestleMania trip starts tomorrow very early morning for a very long day
      that will include a total of 14 hours of flights. Yeah, it's long, and
      boring. But I have a great ability to sleep on planes and also hope that my
      iPhone and iPod Touch batteries won't run out on me.

      There will most likely be no newsletter tomorrow, depending on what time I
      arrive and depending how quick I set up my new laptop. We'll see. That's all
      for now. Later.

      > WWE LANDS IN HOUSTON FOR WRESTLEMANIA WEEK
      - WWE Superstars, Divas and production crew are now all in Houston, TX.,
      preparing for the events that will lead up to the biggest pay-per-view of
      the year for the company, WrestleMania. The festivities kick off today with
      the WrestleManiaArt Auction benefiting the Houston Public Library
      Foundation. From tomorrow, Axxess takes over with a sessions leading up to
      Sunday. On Saturday, the Hall of Fame ceremony will take place at the Toyota
      Center followed by WrestleMania on Sunday and another trip to the Toyota
      Center on Monday for a live Monday Night RAW. WrestleMania week is expected
      to bring in excess of $50 million into the local economy.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7090]

      > HOUSTON IN "SERIOUS CONTENTION" TO HOST ANOTHER WRESTLEMANIA
      - In an article that appeared on the Houston Chronicle, John Saboor - WWE's
      senior vice president of special events - said that Houston is in "serious
      contention" to host yet another WrestleMania sometime between 2011 and 2014.
      This would be the third time that Houston would play host to a WrestleMania
      following number 17 and 25. While WrestleMania is expected to pump in
      millions of dollars into the local Houston economy, John Keeling, senior
      vice president of PKF Consulting doesn't believe Houston's economic benefit
      will be equal to Orlando's for last year's big event.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7090]

      > WWE WEBSITE PULLS SILLY APRIL FOOL'S JOKE
      - WWE.COM did an April Fool's joke announcing that Vickie Guerrero was
      pregnant and was seen entering a gynecologist's office in her hometown of El
      Paso, TX. After leaving the story on for a few hours the website published
      yet another story saying that it was all a joke "suggested" by John Cena and
      Vickie is not pregnant. Ok now on the count of three everybody goes
      BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! One...two...three......not.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following WWE videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports
      chart for the week ending April 4. 'The Best Of Saturday Night's Main Event'
      stays in second, 'WrestleMania XXIV' in third, 'WrestleMania 22' in fourth,
      'The Best Of Raw: 15th Anniversary 1993-2008' in fifth, 'Hell In A Cell' in
      sixth, 'WrestleMania XX' is in seventh, 'Greatest Superstars Of
      WrestleMania' is in eighth and 'Royal Rumble 2009' wraps up the list in
      tenth. With WrestleMania this Sunday a lot of people went out and purchased
      different WrestleMania-related DVDs as it can be seen from the chart.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2009 Wrestling-Online.com