    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Tuesday March 31, 2009 Issue #2981
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      This is the final week you can participate in our WrestleMania XXV / Legends
      of WrestleMania promotion. Please note that the prizes will not ship out
      until April 20 since I won't be here for the first half of the month. You
      can go to http://www.wrestling-online.com/promotions/wmxxv/ for more
      information.

      > TAZZ OUT OF WWE
      - PWInsider.com is reporting that Smackdown announcer Tazz walked out of WWE
      after yesterday Smackdown television tapings in Dallas, TX. His contract
      expired today according to the website and the former ECW champion is
      totally done with the company, leaving Jim Ross high and dry for
      WrestleMania. Tazz made his WWE debut at the 2000 Royal Rumble, ending the
      undefeated streak of Kurt Angle in Madison Square Garden. After several
      injuries forced him out of the squared circle, Tazz took on the role of
      announcing and became a trainer for the Tough Enough reality TV show. After
      RAW and Smackdown split, Tazz was given a full time announcing role on
      Smackdown and then later moved to ECW with Joey Styles only to find himself
      back on the Friday night show after Mick Foley left the company. During his
      time with the company, Tazz won the Hardcore title three times and the tag
      team title once with Spike Dudley. He is also a former two time ECW
      Heavyweight champion and won the Television and Tag Team titles in ECW as
      well.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7088]

      > CHANGE IN STIPULATIONS FOR JERICHO VS LEGENDS
      - The match with Chris Jericho versus the WWE Legends, 'Superfly' Jimmy
      Snuka, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat and Rowdy Roddy Piper will now be an
      elimination match as Jericho has to pin or submit each of his opponents to
      win the contest. Ric Flair will be in the corner of the Legends while Mickey
      Rourke, who will be sitting at ringside, will no doubt have some kind of
      involvement.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > OFF AIR NOTES FROM RAW
      - W-O Newsletter reader Dave LaFountain attended yesterday's RAW in Dallas,
      TX., and sent in these off air notes. During the commercial break before
      Lawler vs Jericho, The King got on the mic and explained why he didn't help
      Flair last week. He said Flair had pride and he knew he wouldn't want the
      help of anyone despite getting a brutal beating at the hands of the former
      Undisputed champion. Lawler added that he saw Flair take worse beatings and
      the Naitch will be back. After the show went off the air, Vince, Shane and
      Triple H posed at the top of the ramp and no dark matches were done
      following the show.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > TRAILER FOR KURT ANGLE'S MOVIE 'END GAME'
      - A trailer for the first movie featuring Kurt Angle has popped up online.
      Titled 'End Game', the movie revolves around a maniacal serial killer with
      the name of Brad Mayfield, played by Angle. His co-star is the new TNA
      Knockout and Survivor: Amazon winner Jenna Morasca. The movie was produced
      by North Shore Pictures and this is both the director's and the writer's
      first movie. You can see the trailer at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/TNA/End_Game_trailer.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2009 Wrestling-Online.com