    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2009

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Wednesday March 11, 2009 Issue #2965
      Using Twitter? http://twitter.com/wrestlingonline

      Not much today...back tomorrow.

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      > HOGAN ASKS FOR MONEY FROM FROZEN ASSETS
      - USA Today is reporting that Hulk Hogan's attorneys asked a judge to let
      their client access some money which are currently frozen while his pending
      divorce is resolved. Hogan's legal team asked for $300,000 from the frozen
      assets which will go towards the $312,000 bills he has pending. The motion
      filed says that Hogan currently has $411,000 in his bank account. Late last
      year his estranged wife Linda was granted $400,000 from the frozen assets to
      pay her attorney's fees. Hogan also claims that since he had back surgery
      last month it will keep him from working for a while. A hearing is set
      tomorrow.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5610]

      > IDENTITY OF RANDY ORTON'S "WIFE" FROM RAW
      - The person who played Randy Orton's wife last Monday on RAW was not really
      his wife Samantha but 26 year old Playboy model Laura Croft. She was the
      Playmate of the Month for the July 2008 issue of Playboy magazine and also
      won the Miss Hawaiian Tropic contest in Orlando, FL. Orton married his real
      wife Samantha on September 21, 2007 and together they have a baby daughter,
      Alanna Marie, who was born on July of last year.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > RAW RATING
      - RAW's rating continues to slide as this week the show did a 3.65 off hours
      3.5 and 3.8. That is down from last week's 3.8 and the 4.1's it did
      back-to-back a few weeks ago. (Ratings compiled by Nielsen Media Research
      and put online by PWInsider.com)
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > BACKLASH PAY-PER-VIEW POSTER
      - We have received the Backlash pay-per-view poster featuring the number one
      contender for the WWE title Randy Orton. The poster has Orton with his back
      facing the camera and with his head turned around, giving us a good look at
      his impressive back and arm tattoos. The Backlash logo is vertical in gold
      color on the side. The PPV will be held just three weeks after WrestleMania
      on April 26. You can see the poster at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Backlash_2009_poster.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      (C) Copyright 1996-2009 Wrestling-Online.com