    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Monday March 2, 2009 Issue #2957

      On Friday March 6, we will welcome our first female guest on Ringside Live,
      Shelly Martinez. Martinez worked for both WWE and TNA recently performing
      under the name Ariel in ECW and then as Salinas in TNA. She will be joining
      Ian Hamilton and Adam Firestorm live at 7PM EST.

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      > RENDERS OF EACH SUPERSTAR IN LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA GAME
      - We have available the renders of each individual WWE Superstar who will
      appear in the upcoming game 'Legends of WrestleMania' by THQ. The game will
      feature 42 past and present wrestlers and managers with the likes of Hulk
      Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Jake Roberts, Yokozuna, Ted DiBiase,
      Shawn Michaels, Undertaker and others who made WrestleMania what it is
      today. We also received the new trailer for the game which has additional
      footage involving Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior, The Rock and more. You can
      check the impressive renderings and the trailer at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/LOWM_renderings.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6565]

      > RAW PREVIEW
      - Only one match has been announced for tonight's Monday Night RAW.
      Smackdown!'s Vladimir Kozlov will be taking on Shawn Michaels with the
      winner of this match moving on to WrestleMania to take on the Undertaker.
      Last week's match between JBL and HBK was supposed to determine Taker's
      opponent but Kozlov was later added to the picture.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > SMACKDOWN! NOW SHOWING IN TURKEY
      - WWE and Fox Turkey today announced a new deal for Smackdown! which will
      start airing in the country from today. The show will air on Mondays at
      11PM. "WWE is excited to announce SmackDown's launch on Fox in Turkey. To
      partner with one of the fastest growing youth TV stations in the country
      will prove an excellent fit for WWE's energetic and athletic SmackDown
      programming," said Andrew Whitaker, President of International for WWE. "Fox
      Turkey is delighted to launch WWE in Turkey, one of the biggest
      entertainment shows in the world. We hope that it will receive the same
      success with the Turkish audience as it has worldwide," added Emre
      Mumcuoglu, Director of Programme Acquisitions at Fox Turkey.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > SWEDEN GETS A TASTE OF SMACKDOWN! TOO
      - Turkey isn't the only new country which got a smackdown. TV4 in Sweden
      started airing Smackdown! this past Saturday night under a new deal with
      WWE. Smackdown! will air on TV4 Sport every Saturday at 5PM EST. "It is with
      pleasure that TV4 Sport welcomes back WWE and SmackDown to Sweden. At TV4
      Sport we understand that there are already thousands of WWE fans in Sweden.
      The launch of SmackDown on our network will mean creating an even bigger fan
      base," said Johan Kleberg, CEO of TV4 Sport.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      (C) Copyright 1996-2009 Wrestling-Online.com