    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2009

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Friday February 27, 2009 Issue #2955

      Ah finally it's Friday. I guess the most exciting news this week was......Megan Fox being single again. Can someone please forward her my e-mail address? LOL. I think we would make a great couple! :)

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      > LAWSUIT BY FORMER WWE EMPLOYEES AGAINST THE COMPANY DISMISSED
      - The Stamford Advocate newspaper is reporting that the lawsuit against WWE which was started by Chris Kanyon, Mike Sanders and Raven has been dismissed by Senior U.S. District Judge Peter Dorsey. The lawsuit implied that while WWE classifies all their wrestlers are independent contractors they were tied contractually as actual employees, barring them from working other shows, dress and look how the company told them etc. The lawsuit raised a lot of debates including a long blog by Eric Bischoff which outlined the exact U.S. laws on what employees are supposed to do versus an independent contractor.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > FULL ROSTER FOR LEGENDS OF WRESTLEMANIA VIDEO GAME
      - On March 24, THQ and JAKKS Pacific will release the newest WWE video game titled 'Legends of WrestleMania' which will feature tons of past and present WWE Superstars who in some way, shape or form made an impact at any of the past twenty four WrestleMania's. The game will only be available for Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Over the past few days, THQ has announced the full roster which includes 42 Superstars and managers however no Divas. Two noticeable individuals who were left out from the roster are Mick Foley and Macho Man Randy Savage. The full line up, in alphabetical order consists of Andre The Giant, Animal, Arn Anderson, Bam Bam Bigelow, Big Bossman, Big John Studd, Bobby The Brain Heenan, Bret Hitman Hart, British Bulldog, Brutus Beefcake, Dusty Rhodes, Greg Valentine, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Hawk, Honky Tonk Man, Hulk Hogan, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Iron Sheik, Jake The Snake Roberts, Jim The Anvil Neidhart, Jimmy Hart, Jimmy Superfly Snuka, Junkyard Dog, Kamala, King Kong Bundy, Koko B. Ware, Michael Hayes, Mr. Fuji, Mr. Perfect, Nikolai Volkoff, Paul Bearer, Ravishing Rick Rude, Ric Flair, Rowdy Roddy Piper, Sgt. Slaughter, Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Ted DiBiase, The Rock, The Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker and Yokozuna.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6565]

      > MORE ON THE GRAZIANO FAMILY MURDER PLOT
      - The father John Graziano, the crash victim involved in Nick Bollea's car crash in August of 2007, apparently wanted the hired hit man to kill his wife in a car accident which is kind of ironic considering the tragedy hit the family some one and a half years ago. The hit man dealing with Graziano ended up being an undercover cop and authorities took him out yesterday just before noon. The Graziano husband and wife are in the middle of an expensive divorce and his wife's death was seen as an easy way out financially. In the past, both Hulk Hogan and his estranged wife Linda said that the Graziano family wasn't one big happy family as they tried to paint themselves and their son John would often be at the Hogan residence to escape the trouble. At the time the family and their legal team dismissed the issues saying that it was just a way for the Hogans to put sympathy on them trying to get their son Nick a deal to escape a jail term.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6566]

      > TNA GOES BACK TO DUBLIN
      - TNA Wrestling is returning to Dublin, Ireland on October 3 at the O2 Arena. In their last tour of the United Kingdom, TNA did two shows in Dublin after the first show sold out quickly. The second event held a day after also sold out. They did not perform a second show anywhere else on their tour in January. This October TNA will tour Germany, Austria and Switzerland as well. Tickets for the Dublin show will go on sale on March 5 at Ticketmaster.ie starting at €33.60.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      (C) Copyright 1996-2009 Wrestling-Online.com