    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2009

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Sunday February 8, 2009 Issue #2940

      Hello ladies and gents. Today some parts of Wrestling-Online.com were
      re-launched with a brand new logo and other changes. The whole
      transformation won't be ready by mid next week but the most important stuff
      has been changed already. Feel free to have a look and leave your comments.

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      > TNA AGAINST ALL ODDS LIVE ON PPV TONIGHT
      - Live from Universal Studios in Orlando, FL., tonight TNA Wrestling
      presents Against All Odds on pay-per-view. The card is as follows: Sting vs
      Kurt Angle vs Brother Ray vs Brother Devon for the TNA Heavyweight title;
      Beer Money vs Jay Lethal & Consequences Creed for the TNA Tag Team titles;
      Eric Young vs Alex Shelley for the TNA X Division title; ODB vs Awesome Kong
      for the TNA Knockouts title; Abyss vs Matt Morgan; Petey Williams vs Scott
      Steiner; and Booker T vs referee Shane Sewell.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7037]

      > JERICHO FIGHTS WITH FANS IN PARKING LOT AFTER SHOW
      - Chris Jericho was involved in a fan invasion attack yesterday after the
      WWE show in Victoria, BC. Following the show, Jericho got in his rental car
      and drove away from the parking lot as fans started to give him trouble.
      After stopping on a stop sign, one rowdy fan decided to attack his vehicle
      which prompted the former WWE champ to get out and take action. Several
      friends of the attacker jumped on Jericho, including a female who spit in
      his face but received one in return and Jericho also ended up shoving her
      down. All hell continued to break lose before some security guys decided to
      step in. Jericho eventually managed to get himself free after a few more
      shoving and punching and drove off with the police arriving minutes later
      according to an eye witness report. Two videos are already online
      documenting the incident. The second video clearly shows the woman get in
      Jericho's face as he's getting in the car and Jericho reacts by shoving her
      away. One of the fans calls Jericho a "disgrace to Canadians" while another
      one calls him a "m'fer". You can also hear Jericho yelling at the security
      to do their "f*cking jobs." Please note that the videos contain very strong
      language. You can see both videos at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/News_9/Y2J_parking_fight.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7036]

      > WWE VIDEOS ON BILLBOARD
      - The following videos are on Billboard's Top 10 Recreational Sports chart
      for the week ending February 14. 'Starrcade: The Essential Collection'
      remains in the top spot followed by 'Armageddon 2008', 'Edge: A Decade of
      Decadence' in third, 'The Life And Times Of Mr. Perfect' in fourth, 'Hell In
      A Cell' in fifth, 'The Legacy Of Stone Cold Steve Austin' in sixth,
      'WrestleMania XXIV' in seventh and 'The Rock: The Most Electrifying Man In
      Sports Entertainment' wraps up the list in the tenth place. TNA has one DVD,
      'Bound For Glory IV' in ninth. WWE occupies eight out of the ten places.
      MLB's '2008 World Series: Philadelphia Phillies Vs. Tampa Bay Rays' is the
      other non-wrestling video on the chart.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      > FUNK BROTHERS TO BE INDUCTED INTO THE HALL OF FAME
      - The Funk brothers - Terry and Dory Jr. - will be joining Stone Cold Steve
      Austin, Ricky 'The Dragon' Steamboat and Cowboy Bill Watts into the 2009 WWE
      Hall of Fame. WWE so far has only officially announced Steve Austin as the
      main event of the ceremony. "I don't deserve the honor," Terry Funk said in
      a short comment to Amarillo.com. While Terry has wrestled for WWE in the
      past mostly teaming with Mick Foley, Dory only made a single appearance for
      the company at the 1996 Royal Rumble. During his time in WWE, Terry Funk won
      the WWE Tag Team title once with Cactus Jack as his partner. Both brothers
      are former NWA World Heavyweight champions.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7006]

      > 'THE WRESTLER' PASSES $16 MILLION MARK
      - After fifty four days - most of them in very, very limited release - the
      movie 'The Wrestler' starring Mickey Rourke, Marisa Tomei and Evan Rachel
      Wood has its total revenue up to $16,193,000. Over the weekend the movie did
      $580,000 on Friday, $1 million yesterday and it is projected to do an
      additional $650,000 today. The critically acclaimed film is now showing in
      756 theaters, way down from the usual 3,000+ theaters that blockbuster
      movies usually open in.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6803]

      > MAKE UP-LESS BROOKE HOGAN GOES AROUND IN MIAMI IN BIKINI TOP
      - While it's snowing or freezing cold in most of the world, the weather in
      Miami Beach seems hot enough for Brooke Hogan to go roaming in her bikini
      top. Paparazzi caught up with Brooke - who was sporting no make up, looking
      totally...hmm....different - but showing off her hot body and large, fake
      boobs. You can see the six photos at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Brooke_bikini_pics7.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      www.HeyNiceTshirt.com - Changing the world one T-shirt at a time!

      (C) Copyright 1996-2009 Wrestling-Online.com