    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2009

      __ _____ ___ ___ _____ _ ___ _ _ ___

      Friday January 30, 2009 Issue #2934

      Don't forget tonight on Ringside Live at 7PM EST Ian Hamilton and Adam
      Firestorm will be joined by Ken Shamrock live for a one on one
      interview...or better yet a two on one! The two winners of our WrestleMania
      XXV promotion will also be announced during the first few minutes of the
      show. You can listen live at http://www.theringsidelive.com/ or else
      download the podcast after the show is over from iTunes.

      > ROURKE TO BE IN ATTENDANCE FOR WRESTLEMANIA
      - While Mickey Rourke's plan of wrestling Chris Jericho went up in smoke
      yesterday, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon told E! News that the Academy Award
      nominee will still be in attendance at WrestleMania XXV in Houston, TX.,
      come April 5. "I am pleased that Mickey Rourke will be in attendance at
      WrestleMania to support the WWE Superstars who support him and the film in
      which he stars, The Wrestler," said McMahon in a short statement. The
      Chairman initially hated the movie after he got a private screening from
      director Darren Aronofsky and he didn't agree how pro wrestling was
      portrayed. However after Rourke won the Golden Globe and got the nomination
      for the Academy Award, McMahon decided to start giving the movie some
      publicity and trying to get Rourke involved with WWE.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=7024]

      > TICKETS FOR AXXESS ON SALE TOMORROW
      - Tickets for WWE WrestleMania Axxess at the Reliant Center will go on sale
      to the general public tomorrow. Multiple session times will be available for
      the fan gathering event which will start on Thursday April 2 and end on the
      morning of WrestleMania Sunday. There will be live matches, memorabilia
      displays, art gallery, gaming areas, championship belts displays, autograph
      and photo opportunities and much more. Tickets go on sale at 10AM with
      regular tickets selling for $29 and VIP for $49. You can purchase them at
      Ticketmaster.com.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6947]

      > LIVE SMACKDOWN! BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA
      - WWE will hold a special live edition of Friday Night Smackdown! three days
      before WrestleMania XXV at the Reliant Center as part of the WrestleMania
      Axxess event. Also on Friday there will be the annual THQ Superstar
      Challenge where several WWE Superstars and Divas will square off against
      each other to see who's the best when it comes to beating each other up in a
      wrestling video game. All this will happen during the Friday session of
      Axxess which starts at 6PM Houston time.
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6947]

      > BROOKE HOGAN VS REID FLAIR? WHAT?
      - TampaBay.com is reporting that Brooke Hogan will be at the Florida State
      Fair on February 6 shooting an episode of 'Brooke Knows Best' with the VH1
      crew and according to the story, Brooke will be there to wrestle Ric Flair's
      son Reid in a circus tent after the last show of the day by Circus
      Hollywood! "90 percent done," said a spokesman for Wilson Media Group. Reid
      Flair vs Brooke Hogan? The individual(s) who came up with the idea should
      stop smoking whatever he or she or they are smoking. Meanwhile, paparazzi
      snapped some photos of Brookster rollerblading in Miami showing off her
      muscular legs and for a change, her upper body was covered! You can check
      out the four pictures at
      http://www.wrestling-online.com/news/general/Brooke_Flair.shtml
      - [Discuss: http://www.wrestling-online.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=7]

      (C) Copyright 1996-2009 Wrestling-Online.com